Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Trikker v1.5.88

by bluebits - 15 February, 2024 - 01:12 PM
This post is by a banned member (Bertje9) - Unhide
Bertje9  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Cool! Thanks for you great work and the time you spend on it!
This post is by a banned member (Benbenfire) - Unhide
Threads
(15 February, 2024 - 01:12 PM)bluebits Wrote: Show More
Trikker v1.5.88
https://www.bluebits.be/trikker.html

This is currently the latest version of Trikker. I cracked this program ages ago for personal use, but after seeing interest in it on this forum I'm glad to share. It took a lot of work so I hope you guys enjoy it. I'm sharing it for people who need to make a one off electrical drawing, if you use it professionally please buy the program to support its development. Please let me know if you find any issues, the program is riddled with security checks so I might have missed something. Good luck with your eendraadschema's!

The modifications I made:
  • Removed license checks, anti-debugging code, time bombs, file signature checks
  • Disabled network connectivity, but it's still a good idea to firewall the app just in case
  • Repacked cracked files back into original installer for easy installation
  • Removed teamviewer from installer to reduce size by 2.5x

Known issues:
  • Doesn't work on 32-bit systems, only 64-bit. I just didn't bother to crack the 32-bit library. If you want this, I might put in the work.

Thanks!
This post is by a banned member (VisionB) - Unhide
VisionB  
Registered
Threads
thanks!
This post is by a banned member (kgkoen) - Unhide
kgkoen  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
thank u so much!
This post is by a banned member (marcelge) - Unhide
marcelge  
Registered
Threads
(15 February, 2024 - 01:12 PM)bluebits Wrote: Show More
Trikker v1.5.88
https://www.bluebits.be/trikker.html

This is currently the latest version of Trikker. I cracked this program ages ago for personal use, but after seeing interest in it on this forum I'm glad to share. It took a lot of work so I hope you guys enjoy it. I'm sharing it for people who need to make a one off electrical drawing, if you use it professionally please buy the program to support its development. Please let me know if you find any issues, the program is riddled with security checks so I might have missed something. Good luck with your eendraadschema's!

The modifications I made:
  • Removed license checks, anti-debugging code, time bombs, file signature checks
  • Disabled network connectivity, but it's still a good idea to firewall the app just in case
  • Repacked cracked files back into original installer for easy installation
  • Removed teamviewer from installer to reduce size by 2.5x

Known issues:
  • Doesn't work on 32-bit systems, only 64-bit. I just didn't bother to crack the 32-bit library. If you want this, I might put in the work.
I would like the program trikker aswell !
This post is by a banned member (marcelge) - Unhide
marcelge  
Registered
Threads
(16 February, 2024 - 11:47 AM)Bertje9 Wrote: Show More
Cool! Thanks for you great work and the time you spend on it!

Dag Bertje,

Is het mogelijk mij wat te helpen met het prepareren van het programma na de download van Trikker V1.5.88?
This post is by a banned member (bluebits) - Unhide
bluebits  
Registered
Threads
(16 February, 2024 - 07:11 PM)marcelge Wrote: Show More
Is het mogelijk mij wat te helpen met het prepareren van het programma na de download van Trikker V1.5.88?

Heb je een probleem bij het installeren? Als je een oudere versie van Windows draait moet je mogelijks een recente versie van .NET Framework installeren, maar bij Windows 10 en 11 zou dit al geinstalleerd moeten zijn.
This post is by a banned member (josbosjos) - Unhide
josbosjos  
Registered
Threads
Thank you so much!