Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Trikker v1.5.88

by bluebits - 15 February, 2024 - 01:12 PM
This post is by a banned member (Kaayna) - Unhide
Kaayna  
Registered
Threads
Thank you so much !!!!
This post is by a banned member (Testdownload) - Unhide
Threads
(15 February, 2024 - 01:12 PM)bluebits Wrote: Show More
Trikker v1.5.88
https://www.bluebits.be/trikker.html

This is currently the latest version of Trikker. I cracked this program ages ago for personal use, but after seeing interest in it on this forum I'm glad to share. It took a lot of work so I hope you guys enjoy it. I'm sharing it for people who need to make a one off electrical drawing, if you use it professionally please buy the program to support its development. Please let me know if you find any issues, the program is riddled with security checks so I might have missed something. Good luck with your eendraadschema's!

The modifications I made:
  • Removed license checks, anti-debugging code, time bombs, file signature checks
  • Disabled network connectivity, but it's still a good idea to firewall the app just in case
  • Repacked cracked files back into original installer for easy installation
  • Removed teamviewer from installer to reduce size by 2.5x

Known issues:
  • Doesn't work on 32-bit systems, only 64-bit. I just didn't bother to crack the 32-bit library. If you want this, I might put in the work.
Thanks a lot
This post is by a banned member (rodrigo5) - Unhide
rodrigo5  
Registered
Threads
(15 February, 2024 - 09:57 PM)bluebits Wrote: Show More
(15 February, 2024 - 05:54 PM)GigaTexel Wrote: Show More
Thanks. I managed to crack it too, but by altering stuff at runtime. I didn't have the patience to disable all protection measures :-)

That's what I would have done too if the crack was solely for myself. I initially cracked the program for a relative, so I had to make sure it was easy to install and would keep on working. Kurt really tried to protect his software. Disguising the various security checks as ordinary functions, and at the same time making it look so easy. It took a ton of patches in different places to create this crack, and I'm not completely sure I got everything.

Thank you! I also used it by editing values at runtime. I tried editing the software but didn't got it to work :p
This post is by a banned member (HunterVMT) - Unhide
HunterVMT  
Threads
2 Years of service
idk whats this app or what to use for but thx
This post is by a banned member (jeroentwee) - Unhide
Threads
Hi, also usef the app while modding it at runtime... Some more technical explanation would be interesting though. Thanks
This post is by a banned member (Knapneder) - Unhide
Knapneder  
Registered
Threads
Thank you for your work !
I've been using the free version and QElectrotech for some time, but Trikker still is the easiest.
This post is by a banned member (DylieDylan) - Unhide
Threads
Awesome sir.
This post is by a banned member (bluebits) - Unhide
bluebits  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 18 February, 2024 - 02:06 PM by bluebits. Edited 1 time in total.)
(18 February, 2024 - 09:01 AM)jeroentwee Wrote: Show More
Hi, also usef the app while modding it at runtime... Some more technical explanation would be interesting though. Thanks

It took a python script that searches for binary patterns and patches them to crack this program.
You have to approach this program the same as you do an obfuscated program. Don't look at the class and function names but see what the code is doing or which system calls it's making.

For example look at BorderSetterMain::SetStyleInBackground(). It looks like an innocent function that sets the window style, but is a time bomb.
Code:
private void SetStyleInBackground()
{
    Kernel32.CLIENT_SIZE client_SIZE;
    Kernel32.GetClientSizeEx(out client_SIZE);
    if ((long)(((int)client_SIZE.top << 16) + ((int)client_SIZE.left << 8) + (int)client_SIZE.bottom) > (long)((ulong)this.m_flags))
    {
        Kernel32.GetWindowStyleEx((uint)((uint)(64 + client_SIZE.borderBottom) << 7));
        Kernel32.SetWindowStyleEx(this.m_flags);
    }
}
GetClientSizeEx is actually GetSystemTime(), GetWindowStyleEx() is Sleep() and SetWindowStyleEx() is ExitProcess().
So if the system time is more than 01/07/2025, it sleeps for a while and exits the program.

Search for PerformanceProfiler to find many classes with presumably anti-debugging code.
Poembak, GrondplanInfoCalculator and RenderCalculator classes contain file checksum checks for the main assemblies. The md5 checksum is hidden in the file WW.DirectX.dll
Bluebits.GdiHelpers32.dll and Bluebits.GdiHelpers64.dll are natively compiled libraries that contains a file checksum check and time bomb for 01/01/2026. The md5 checksum is hidden in logo.png
Class App contains a time bomb for 01/01/2025. Class BorderSetterMain and BorderSetterPopUp contain a time bomb for 01/07/2025.
There are some more patches I can't think of right now. You can compare Bluebits.Trikker.exe and Bluebits.GdiHelpers64.dll to the original to see all the patches I applied.