Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

DEAL DISPUTE AGAINST EVOLOT | $600

by FragDoc - 17 July, 2023 - 06:03 PM
This post is by a banned member (FragDoc) - Unhide
FragDoc  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Evolot
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Evolution-⭐-BO...ES-THREADS
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 600 USD
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/DHsKpWd
Additional Information: Evolot, albeit an amazing designer, struggles with keeping reasonable deadlines. He overloads himself with too many clients and when unforeseen events occur in real life, struggles to make ends meet. Additionally, his poor communication with clients leads to even more frustration beyond the extended period of time we all wait to receive the services that we've paid for. In my personal case, Evolot has not been putting in any effort into my project over the course of the last month (besides 1 meeting where he showcased a beautiful mock-up). I am afraid this is only going to perpetuate into the future and my project will suffer heavily unless something is done. I request for one of 2 things: the exact service which I have paid for or a refund. The choice is Evolot's, but I would like him to keep in mind that if he does decide to continue being a part of my project, that he has no more wiggle room to push deadlines and disappear without any word, otherwise he will instantly be let go.
Crypto address for a refund: bc1qvrh6q0ht2s9rc6cumy2xqpkew6lkdv8pn0t67x
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Evolot (Evolot) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Evolot) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (FragDoc) - Unhide
FragDoc  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
I acknowledge your points, but there seems to be a disconnect with our agreement. I had agreed to pay you half up-front for the initial work, which was 15 unique pages, and the remaining half upon completion. We're now over a month into the project and, regrettably, the only thing I've seen from your side is a single mock-up created during a team meeting. It's disappointing that no unique pages have been completed yet, which should warrant no compensation based on our agreement.

This project is a serious startup with concrete deadlines, not a space for unmet commitments or lackadaisical efforts. I had to initiate a dispute due to your lack of responsiveness and subsequent underperformance.

Your sudden proclamation of being available and having completed all client work is perplexing, especially considering I've been reaching out consistently for the past two weeks, without a response. Another member of my team, our graphic designer, also attempted to communicate with you, to no avail. His observation was, unfortunately, that "Evolot isn't and hasn't been producing anything."

On the subject of time zones, it's not a valid point of contention. We have several team members in your time zone, including but not limited to the other graphic designer I had to hire to take over your work, and we've successfully managed to coordinate in such a way that everyone can participate.

Your defense lacks credibility, and your responses have been filled with inaccuracies. Had you demonstrated accountability and humility, we could've worked through this and continued to collaborate. But in light of your recent defensive stance and lack of transparency, I am left with no option but to request a complete refund.
This post is by a banned member (COTAgg) - Unhide
COTAgg  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Yet another scam report opened against @Evolot.

"I have finished all client's works (finally) only your project left."
 - This is a complete lie. I've made an community alert against Evolot and had several customer of his contact me saying they're being ignored just like I was, and none of them have received anything from him.
If he would've finished all clients work, then why is he still delaying delivery to all of them?