Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

| DONT PAY TAXES | OPENING FIRM FOR YOU| GET STRIPE,SHOPIFY PAYMENTS,WISE BUSINESS,..

by Biftek - 30 December, 2023 - 02:32 PM
This post is by a banned member (Biftek) - Unhide
Biftek  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(25 January, 2024 - 10:51 PM)jamescamz Wrote: Show More
great service 10/10 and kept me updated  on everything

I'm glad you're satisfied with the service
This post is by a banned member (Nezio) - Unhide
Nezio  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(25 January, 2024 - 10:44 PM)Biftek Wrote: Show More
(20 January, 2024 - 08:10 PM)realcartier Wrote: Show More
STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY. DOES NOT ACCEPT MIDDLEMAN IN ANY WAY. Claims to not know liars or lucas and asks for payment up-front for some "fees" even though you can just send the money to the middleman and he's guaranteed to get it in the end. I even offered him more money to use a middleman and he denied of course. Classic scam, noone will do the things he claims for only $400. Stay away.

Sorry my friend

This is a service that requires expenses up front and we simply cannot do it that way, soon we will receive a couple of feedbacks from members who have a great reputation because we created a company for them, we are just waiting for the EIN number to complete their bank account. Sorry about this, but we can come to an agreement somehow differently. You can wait a little longer until the feedback comes out and then use our service with confidence. Thank you

(24 January, 2024 - 10:26 AM)MrBasilisk Wrote: Show More
Sounds too good to be true, do you offer any VC ?

Sorry, you don't seem like a reputable user to me

Don't give anyone without Godlike a vouch copy. 

They're not allowed to ask for vouch copiers eitherway, seems like a unique business however if you are opening a business in the US. Don't you have to pay corporate tax eitherway to the us government?
Contact Information:
REVOKED
Biftek  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(29 January, 2024 - 02:55 AM)Nezio Wrote: Show More
(25 January, 2024 - 10:44 PM)Biftek Wrote: Show More
(20 January, 2024 - 08:10 PM)realcartier Wrote: Show More
STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY. DOES NOT ACCEPT MIDDLEMAN IN ANY WAY. Claims to not know liars or lucas and asks for payment up-front for some "fees" even though you can just send the money to the middleman and he's guaranteed to get it in the end. I even offered him more money to use a middleman and he denied of course. Classic scam, noone will do the things he claims for only $400. Stay away.

Sorry my friend

This is a service that requires expenses up front and we simply cannot do it that way, soon we will receive a couple of feedbacks from members who have a great reputation because we created a company for them, we are just waiting for the EIN number to complete their bank account. Sorry about this, but we can come to an agreement somehow differently. You can wait a little longer until the feedback comes out and then use our service with confidence. Thank you

(24 January, 2024 - 10:26 AM)MrBasilisk Wrote: Show More
Sounds too good to be true, do you offer any VC ?

Sorry, you don't seem like a reputable user to me

Don't give anyone without Godlike a vouch copy. 

They're not allowed to ask for vouch copiers eitherway, seems like a unique business however if you are opening a business in the US. Don't you have to pay corporate tax eitherway to the us government?

Yeah, thanks for warning! 

No, the point is that you don't pay taxes until you are in America for more than 6 months or until you live there! If you have any more questions just ask
Biftek  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
Bumped #20
This is a bump
Biftek  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service