Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Deal dispute against overcaos for his involvement with BlvckNoClone

by Refunding - 27 October, 2022 - 09:43 PM
This post is by a banned member (Refunding) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 October, 2022 - 09:45 PM by Refunding. Edited 3 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/overcaos
Sales Thread: NA
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 265€
Screenshots of Communication: NA
Additional Information: In my previous report agains't @BlvckNoClone  https://cracked.io/Thread-Deal-dispute-a...id-reports I mentioned that @overcaos  was working with him. He somehow managed to get out of being involved in the report but after further digging I have found more proof that he was involved. @overcaos  is hosting @BlvckNoClone sales thread on Nulled.to "won't link the thread here as I'm not sure if that's allowed". I was scammed for 265€ and many other user where scammed by @BlvckNoClone and @overcaos being his partner should be held accountable. He was working with a scammer therefore he should be punished. @Liars if proxy selling isn't allowed to protect user why should the partner of scammer be protected regardless of if he directly benefitted or not.
[Image: HGqVOqh.gif]
[Image: DGlflMl.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @overcaos (overcaos) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 October, 2022 - 03:00 AM by Refunding.)
Also keep in mind that he's now bumping this thread https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-qDorki...-Sales-NOW which is the same service that @BlvckNoClone  was offering. I wouldn't be surprised if @qDorki is @BlvckNoClone and he definitely should be investigated.

@overcaos has been banned on Nulled for his involvement with @BlvckNoClone scam

This post is by a banned member (overcaos) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
@Liars I'm not alleging that @overcaos worked with @BlvckNoClone. I'm telling you with a 100% certitude that he was. Not only was he bumping both thread, not only was he in the buyer chat, not only did @BlvckNoClone refer to @overcaos  as his worker but  @overcaos  was hosting the sales thread for @BlvckNoClone on Nulled. 

This report isn't about if he's guilty or not, that has already been proven. This report is about how much affiliation can you have with a scammer before you are held responsible. 

Isn't proxy-selling banned for that very reason? Meaning I'd be responsible if a scam occurred on a thread I hosted? He didn't host the thread here but he hosted in on Nulled which should be considered off-site scamming.

This post is by a banned member (overcaos) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 October, 2022 - 09:45 PM by Refunding.)
(28 October, 2022 - 03:18 PM)overcaos Wrote: Show More
@Liars we'll talk on discord when ur available thanks!

@Liars he needs to be held accountable for partnering with a scammer. I'm not the only member who got scammed by his partner, a dozen other member did.

@Liars @Darkness He's now banned from Nulled and another forum "which I'm not allowed to mention" for his involvement in this scam.

Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
@Liars @Darkness

According to @Heaven @overcaos is threatening me in privates and apparently has a vindictive plan with 
Also according to @Heaven @Indigo knows about it/is involved. 
I fear for my safety, I beg of you to ban @overcaos as not only has he still not refunded me but now he's planning an attack,

[Image: aYTKwy2.png]

[Image: wunnkeA.png]