Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Apple One for only 2.62 $ USD

by Fidarsegura - 19 November, 2020 - 06:40 AM
This post is by a banned member (Fidarsegura) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Looking for legal methods to buy cheaper I found the "Method" of Apple One at a good price, my question is Will it work?
I don't have an iPhone, and I wonder if any of you could give it a try.

If someone could try it and tell me I would appreciate it,
Meanwhile, I leave the method here:

How to sign up for Apple One plans?

To subscribe to Apple One, you need to make sure your Apple devices are running on iOS 14, iPadOS 14, and tvOS 14. Mac users need to download and install the macOS Big Sur update once it rolls out later this year.

To sign up for Apple One,
Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
Tap on your Apple ID, which is just below the search bar at the top.
Then tap Subscriptions. The next window will show the active and expired subscriptions.
Tap "Get Apple One" at the top of the screen.
A new screen will show you the two Apple One plans in India. Apple will recommend the best Apple One plan based on the number of services you already pay for. However, you can choose either of the two plans, regardless of the recommendation.

The Apple One Individual plan costs Rs 195 per month and includes Apple Music, Apple TV +, Apple Arcade, and 50GB of iCloud storage.

When buying the subscriptions for one person separately, it would cost you Rs 372 in total Rs 99 per month each for Apple Music, Apple Arcade and Apple TV Plus and Rs 75 for 50GB of iCloud storage. The individual plan is a good option if you use all the services.

The Apple One Family plan costs Rs 365 per month and includes Apple Music, Apple TV +, Apple Arcade, and 200GB of iCloud storage and can be shared between up to six family members.

Separately, while the Apple Music Family package costs Rs 149 per month, Apple TV Plus and Apple Arcade cost Rs 99 each. The 200GB iCloud storage costs Rs 219 per month, which costs you a total of Rs 566 per month.

Apple One includes a 30-day free trial for any services that customers don't already have. With this, customers will receive only one bill each month and can easily change or cancel their Apple One plan at any time.

Apple One Premier, which is available in select countries like the US and Australia, includes Apple Music, Apple TV +, Apple Arcade, Apple News +, Apple Fitness +, and 2TB of iCloud storage and can be shared by up to six members of the family.

Note: Forget to say, this is in India, how do iPhone users use Indian accounts?
This post is by a banned member (ImSiyrenz) - Unhide
ImSiyrenz  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Chicken wings do be good though.

I don't use apple but heres a like
[Image: sheepe.gif] [Image: sheepe.gif]
Threads
4 Years of service
(19 November, 2020 - 06:41 AM)Dizzel Wrote: Show More
Chicken wings do be good though.

I don't use apple but heres a like

Thank you very much, I am still a newbie here, I try to collaborate
This post is by a banned member (JasonLeson) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(19 November, 2020 - 05:58 PM)JasonLeson Wrote: Show More
(19 November, 2020 - 06:40 AM)David_Morales Wrote: Show More
Looking for legal methods to buy cheaper I found the "Method" of Apple One at a good price, my question is Will it work?
I don't have an iPhone, and I wonder if any of you could give it a try.

If someone could try it and tell me I would appreciate it,
Meanwhile, I leave the method here:

How to sign up for Apple One plans?

To subscribe to Apple One, you need to make sure your Apple devices are running on iOS 14, iPadOS 14, and tvOS 14. Mac users need to download and install the macOS Big Sur update once it rolls out later this year.

To sign up for Apple One,
Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
Tap on your Apple ID, which is just below the search bar at the top.
Then tap Subscriptions. The next window will show the active and expired subscriptions.
Tap "Get Apple One" at the top of the screen.
A new screen will show you the two Apple One plans in India. Apple will recommend the best Apple One plan based on the number of services you already pay for. However, you can choose either of the two plans, regardless of the recommendation.

The Apple One Individual plan costs Rs 195 per month and includes Apple Music, Apple TV +, Apple Arcade, and 50GB of iCloud storage.

When buying the subscriptions for one person separately, it would cost you Rs 372 in total Rs 99 per month each for Apple Music, Apple Arcade and Apple TV Plus and Rs 75 for 50GB of iCloud storage. The individual plan is a good option if you use all the services.

The Apple One Family plan costs Rs 365 per month and includes Apple Music, Apple TV +, Apple Arcade, and 200GB of iCloud storage and can be shared between up to six family members.

Separately, while the Apple Music Family package costs Rs 149 per month, Apple TV Plus and Apple Arcade cost Rs 99 each. The 200GB iCloud storage costs Rs 219 per month, which costs you a total of Rs 566 per month.

Apple One includes a 30-day free trial for any services that customers don't already have. With this, customers will receive only one bill each month and can easily change or cancel their Apple One plan at any time.

Apple One Premier, which is available in select countries like the US and Australia, includes Apple Music, Apple TV +, Apple Arcade, Apple News +, Apple Fitness +, and 2TB of iCloud storage and can be shared by up to six members of the family.

Note: Forget to say, this is in India, how do iPhone users use Indian accounts?

how do i get india apple one prices in the UK?

that's the reason that brought me here, find out that.
This post is by a banned member (Acc004) - Unhide