Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Discussion What are things that make you judge someone?

by NOT_A_FED - 29 July, 2021 - 09:35 AM
This post is by a banned member (NOT_A_FED) - Unhide
NOT_A_FED  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 July, 2021 - 09:49 AM by NOT_A_FED. Edited 2 times in total.)
For me it's people who write Proper English  Pepi Because it make me look retarded and dumb [Image: feelssadman.png] . I also judge people who Don't use shorthand to makes their speech faster, instead of "ur" they waste a lot of data and write "your/you're" which used more data and more data = polution = global warming = no polar bear PepeKnife . I also feel like I'm talking to some scammer when they use proper grammer and stuff because leeegit ppls don't care about there language only scammers will to look HQ and scam. So i generally keep away from ppl who use proper grammer and stuffs because there is like 70% chance that they will scam  scam  but that is just my opinion :tux:  on the issue and if someone thinks that being a grammar Nazi is cool then cool man idc. it should be noted that i"ll neg every single person who disagreed with me  Pissed

Hit like   and share button if   you   agree don't  forget to  click ont the red button  to subscribe
This post is by a banned member (bembo) - Unhide
bembo  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
hhhahahahhaha
:weebsout:
This post is by a banned member (x03) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (robinw00d) - Unhide
robinw00d  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
when someone chinese eyes weird
This post is by a banned member (R3born) - Unhide
R3born  
Royalty
Threads
4 Years of service
I use good grammar when talking with someone I don't really know, does that make me a scammer? keek
This post is by a banned member (PrinceSalman) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
I do aswell, when people talk in shorthand like "cus" and "becuz" shit like that, it makes me think they are <13 or Indian.

Especially when dealing on these sites, anyone that types weird I instantly label as an annoying indian, kids, or time wasters.
People that type professional are also a red flag though, like "Mr. Salman I have a business inquiry for you" type language will always be a pyramid scheme, Elon Musk loving, idiot.

Who knows though, for all I know people think I type like a retard. [Image: monkah.png]

MY PGP
VERIFY MY IDENTITY BEFORE DOING BUSINESS
This post is by a banned member (NOT_A_FED) - Unhide
NOT_A_FED  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (eliaseb) - Unhide