Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Dispute Report Scammed (40$ Wise Account) @fishfillet47

by miki16240 - 07 September, 2024 - 04:30 PM
This post is by a banned member (miki16240) - Unhide
miki16240  
Registered
Threads
(09 September, 2024 - 02:07 PM)fishfillet47 Wrote: Show More
twhere does it say that in my thread i clearly listed that it doesnt include any $20 deposit man what are u talking about

the fact that you reply really faster when i open a dispute is really funny. you blocked me and now you're not talking anymore about it. please just refund me man and everything will be ok for you. i would understand that you may have been "tired of me" but this is not a thing to do when providing services
This post is by a banned member (fishfillet47) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (miki16240) - Unhide
miki16240  
Registered
Threads
(09 September, 2024 - 10:51 PM)fishfillet47 Wrote: Show More
will rather get banned than refund you, its not about the money. Its about my terms and its listed that it doesn’t include the $20 deposit. U got the account closed yourself by opening multiple currencies and sending money from different accounts while the account isnt opened for 2 hours. Good luck

tbh i already knew you would exit scam, just admit.
plus you blocked me and acting like "whats ur telegram? wow" when saying u would replace it.
you clearly dont know what to say bc you are talking about what i did to the account when I DIDNT MADE ANY PAYMENT. have fun with your 40$, ik you won't do anything with it, as you will lose it.
you could have made more money being legit.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User banned
[Image: NoXfDZ2.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @j1n - Until 25.09
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 28.09
[Image: Raw-Proxy-Signature-design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @RAWProxy - Until 27.09

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.