Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[EARN GIFT CARDS FROM RDPS/VM'S METHOD + FILES] Over 400 Euros per month or more!

by BraticSHOP - 25 February, 2022 - 12:13 AM
This post is by a banned member (BraticSHOP) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (xARCHANGELx) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
GLWS !
This post is by a banned member (Lightz999) - Unhide
Lightz999  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
Sent you a message on discord related to this!
This post is by a banned member (Kambe) - Unhide
Kambe  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
We are talking in your server right now, my discord Kambe#9476
Discord: Kambe#9476
Always confirm on PM before dealing off-site.
This post is by a banned member (Spenza) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Kambe) - Unhide
Kambe  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
This is a rather unique method from the ones I've seen in this forum.

It is a private method to the best of my knowledge and he provides an in-depth video explanation, with an instructions PDF, and the necessary tools to run this.

As for autopilot possibilities, the method is manual and requires some work right now, but I believe it could be automated with the right number of resources allocated towards it, or you could always hire workers to do the same.

Setup time for one task would be around 2-3mins at max. After which it would be idle and doesn't need any further interaction until the task is completed (within an hour-ish). Then it will require to be setup again from scratch.
You can run around 10 tasks within an hour concurrently if you have the capacity (will require VPS/VMs with VPNs). 
As OP has mentioned, with 10 simultaneous tasks, you can make enough to claim a $5-10 GC within an hour. 

You can expand upon this with workers, multiple main machines/PCs/accounts, and run more instances of this if needed.
In terms of understandability and support, the document might be a bit confusing as it seems English is not his first language, but the video has everything that's involved in the method from A to Z. The OP Is also very active and present to assist you with any questions, doubts or queries.

This is definitely not saturated or seen before. I may be interested in buying some Steam cards from OP myself too.
I shall leave a vouch for @BraticSHOP. He has clearly thought out of the box here. Good luck with sales.
Discord: Kambe#9476
Always confirm on PM before dealing off-site.