Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

EXAMS STEALING [HELP]

by boyeje9309 - 03 June, 2020 - 11:21 AM
This post is by a banned member (boyeje9309) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
so this month i give my exams online on google forms and all the guys we will meet in a google meet thing
there will be supervisors as well and We have to open camera and microphone too
How can i steal? I need something strategic thnx
This post is by a banned member (greezly098) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 July, 2020 - 11:34 AM by greezly098.)
why for you it is easier to cheat, more that to study :( For me studying also was a hard challenge. And the hardest was preparing for an IT exam. Together with a friend, I decided to find online IT courses. We chose this website https://www.spotoclub.com/ where are provided the high-quality courses at a smart price. These guys are well known by their simulated exam environment and 7/24 Technical Support. They helped us to pass the IT exam easily in the first try. So if u want, you can check out this site! Maybe you will find smth that will be useful for you!
This post is by a banned member (Cyber_12) - Unhide
Cyber_12  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Fuck u man u should study hard move your ass ans dick
This post is by a banned member (codeinwiz) - Unhide
codeinwiz  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Well you can cheat in a new tab? Nobody will suspect anything just make sure you are not using a mechanical keyboard that can be heard. If they ask you to screenshare then you can install a virtual machine and do the test there and google on your actual machine. If for some reason you have to fake your webcam and microphone you can make a 1 minute recording of you looking at the monitor and use Manycam to loop it and show it. Make sure you use a cracked version of Manycam so its watermark is not there.
This post is by a banned member (NicholasBlake) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (WilliamZoey) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
I had a wonderful experience at Dumps4free. they helped me through all the process of training and provided excellent Exam Dumps Practice Questions that were so accurate that they appeared in the actual test.