Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Earn FREE 0.005 Bitcoin/min

by sdh - 08 September, 2019 - 12:15 PM
This post is by a banned member (sdh) - Unhide
sdh  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 September, 2019 - 09:15 PM by sdh. Edit Reason: SCAM ALERT )
POST DELETED AS IT"S A SCAM>
This post is by a banned member (sharky311) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (sdh) - Unhide
sdh  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(08 September, 2019 - 11:31 PM)sharky311 Wrote: Show More
I downloaded the Telegram app and I will try this thing of yours but I must say, I'm somehow skeptical about it. Regardless, I will give it the benefit of the doubt, as I always do with most of the new things I try !

SO!!! First things first:

1)I don't understand how this is a good business for someone. I get the fact that you can upgrade your "telegram miner" by sending them the equivalent amount of money to their bitcoin address but even so, fallowing their logics and calculations, you could buy the best miner they have - or rather upgrade your current one which you already own - which costs roughly about 1 BTC and then potentially earn a little more than 1/10th of what you payed. So just to make it clear, in 10 days you would get your money back.(That if it's not a scam)    Now I understand how they want to make money but if you think it through, you might realize that at some point they will get bankrupt - or at least this is how I see it. Then maybe this is a ponzi scheme and some people won't get payed or maybe it is indeed just a scam to make people pay for these so called "upgrades" without geting payed back?

2)This app will not run on your background at all. This is not a normal miner. I think it's just the "idea" of a miner being there.Time will tell and if this thread is not closed by the time I find out, I will update my post.

3, and the key point of my reply) You cannot withdraw whenever you wish. You have to have at least 0.005 BTC in order to withdraw. That is not a problem but I guess it was worth mentioning. Now with all that being said, I promise I will come back to this thread and give you all my feedback on the BotMiner after I make my first withdrawal(IF I'll make it lol).

There is one little problem though....it will take me about 40-60 days without upgrading my "miner" to make that 0.005 BTC. I will do that and hopefully this thread will not be closed until then unless someone already experienced this app before and would like to tell us if it's worth the time or not.
*Forgot to mention that I will not pay for these so-called upgrades. I trust my instincts and they're telling me it's not worth it. I might be wrong so I can't say anything relating that matter. See you all in 2 months! Fiesta

Quick edit: I also forgot to mention your current "farming" power without doing the upgrades. It is 0.00000040/min . That's 10 to the power (-7) . This is why I said it will take me that much time. sdh's thread title was not wrong . You can actually earn FREE 0.005 Bitcoin/min but in order to do that, you will have to either pay a stupid amount of money or have an insane number of people to click your referal link(like the one sdh posted) to be able to earn that much, that fast.

EDIT 2: Just found out there is a daily bonus you can collect which gives you free 0.003 BTC. This might actually take less time than I thought

EDIT 3: Today I was actually able to make that minimum requirement for the withdrawal. All good and well, pressed the withdrawal button and then...suprise! There is an extra step to complete in order to get the “earned” BTC. That step is the fallowing: either you refer the “miner” to 10 other friends just as how our friend who opened this thread did..or you pay to upgrade your miner. Now about paying. Here’s the catch! You cannot upgrade with your mined BTC. You have to transfer your already owned BTC from your wallet into theirs. I don’t know about you folks, but this smells like scam to me. 
Still, as I have promised, I will give them the benefit of the doubt and test this out as well! I mean, I’m already this deep..so why not? 

My referral link is the fallowing: https://t.me/AutoMining_Robot?start=932741740

I ask everyone who accesses this link to let me know so I can modify and delete this link once we hit the targetted 10 referrals. 

That would be all. 

One more thing before I post this edit: if any moderators consider this being a waste of time or are just against my little experiment here, I ask them politely to close this topic or send me a private message regarding the things they disagree. 

All in all I think this is a scam, but as I said I’m going till the end with it. This way we will know once and for all if these kind of apps are working and if they are legit or not. 

initially.

I completely agree with you and I also think its a scam as I am completing all minimum requirement of withdrawal but still they want me to upgrade before the first withdrawal.