Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Exchanging BTC question

by nolab - 15 May, 2021 - 03:30 PM
This post is by a banned member (nolab) - Unhide
nolab  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
So I have a verified blockchain (gold level) and a fully verified cashapp. Soon a fully verified paypal. Would It be worth it to exchange? Like it could be cashapp to btc, btc to cashapp. Soon paypal to btc and btc to paypal. Would that still be worth to do in 2021?
This post is by a banned member (BjornIronSide) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
yes sir why not but keep cautious that these accounts can be limited too ( yes i am talking about paypal )
This post is by a banned member (FBI) - Unhide
FBI  
Heaven
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 May, 2021 - 03:33 PM by FBI.)
idk the market is full of sharks badfella and many others and if u lower ur rate u will be loosing money because of crypto fees and stuff

idk tho

and just like the repluy above me said if u get limited u will be loosing lots
you're not ugly, you are just fat. go touch grass
This post is by a banned member (nolab) - Unhide
nolab  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 May, 2021 - 03:43 PM by nolab.)
(15 May, 2021 - 03:31 PM)BjornIronSide Wrote: Show More
yes sir why not but keep cautious that these accounts can be limited too ( yes i am talking about paypal )

I do know paypal as I used to do it with friends and my personal exchanger and got limited with like $800 :( Then had to wait 180 days to get it out. So I would for sure be cautious about paypal. But like I said not 100% sure if Im doing that.

(15 May, 2021 - 03:32 PM)FBI Wrote: Show More
idk the market is full of sharks badfella and many others and if u lower ur rate u will be loosing money because of crypto fees and stuff

idk tho

and just like the repluy above me said if u get limited u will be loosing lots

Yeah I know the most part of how to keep safe, although I havent really exchanged for about a year. So things could've changed. Esp. with BTC prices going up.