Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Exposing SnazzyOTP (owned by Daesh aka Highdiver aka MortyOTP aka RexOTP)

by herbogg - 27 February, 2022 - 02:32 AM
This post is by a banned member (herbogg) - Unhide
herbogg  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/highdiver
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-SnazzyOTP-⭐-Di...-Customers
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 5k from last exit scam, known scammer with projects, 
Screenshots of Communication: https://streamable.com/d4574z (Video showing all the proof you would need, he logs into his MortyOTP sellix and shows him in his Snazzy sellix(Daesh) shows his emails aswell)
Additional Information: This man always finds his way back into the community time and time again. Always comes back with an OTP bot. You need to watch out for new OTP bots. Its only time until he scams again.

Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @highdiver (highdiver) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (highdiver) - Unhide
herbogg  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 February, 2022 - 03:06 AM by herbogg.)
(27 February, 2022 - 02:36 AM)highdiver Wrote: Show More
Willing to pay back the man 5k that I scammed on my previous alias + willing to pay more to the person I originally scammed.

Still scammed, what a disgrace to the community you are

Willing to pay back the man 5k that I scammed on my previous alias + willing to pay more to the person I originally scammed.

You are only willing to pay him back months later because u have been exposed.

Very funny how you didnt want to refund the man when you were exposed as being RexOTP, Why didnt you want to refund then? @highdiver

and you also didnt care to refund when you were first exposed, 2nd time being exposed, now because you have more to lose you are willing to pay him back, Disgusting
This post is by a banned member (qizvendor) - Unhide
qizvendor  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 February, 2022 - 03:22 AM by qizvendor. Edited 1 time in total.)
(27 February, 2022 - 02:43 AM)herbogg Wrote: Show More

Very funny how you didnt want to refund the man when you were exposed as being RexOTP, Why didnt you want to refund then? @highdiver

and you also didnt care to refund when you were first exposed, 2nd time being exposed, now because you have more to lose you are willing to pay him back, Disgusting
all that for some otp shit, ngga refund or ban here, ur choice tbf @highdiver
This post is by a banned member (highdiver) - Unhide
herbogg  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 February, 2022 - 03:30 AM by herbogg. Edited 2 times in total.)
Look at how this man reacted when he first scammed, he didnt give a fuck. he said "easy 5k"
https://ibb.co/2v9ggBW

now he is trying to seem like a good guy after all these months and different aliases. He had many chances to refund, many months.
he knows damn well he wont find the person he scammed (will prob fake refund)
This post is by a banned member (qizvendor) - Unhide
qizvendor  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 February, 2022 - 03:31 AM by qizvendor.)
(27 February, 2022 - 03:19 AM)qizvendor Wrote: Show More

You scammed me for a otp source set up that you easily could of had done, but you little rat decided to exit. You have been scamming people on 3-4 different names, you have always done this, build up the servers trust and then shit on every single one with your tricks. I don't want a single shit to do with you, I want my refund, I want you of this platform. Pour kids, they don't know that they are next. Refund to my address you rat. btc bc1qv27ex95lpzpve0u3sd948nky5jse0alzhpfz40

(27 February, 2022 - 03:30 AM)qizvendor Wrote: Show More
(27 February, 2022 - 03:19 AM)qizvendor Wrote: Show More

You scammed me for a otp source set up that you easily could of had done, but you little rat decided to exit. You have been scamming people on 3-4 different names, you have always done this, build up the servers trust and then shit on every single one with your tricks. I don't want a single shit to do with you, I want my refund, I want you of this platform. Pour kids, they don't know that they are next. Refund to my address you rat. btc bc1qv27ex95lpzpve0u3sd948nky5jse0alzhpfz40
Weasel @highdiver