Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

@Firewizard selling shit paypal accounts

by Seoul - 11 January, 2022 - 08:46 PM
This post is by a banned member (Seoul) - Unhide
Seoul  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 January, 2022 - 09:30 PM by Seoul.)
(11 January, 2022 - 09:26 PM)FireWizard Wrote: Show More
PayPal is of course handmade. But we don't want to take any dogshit responsibility to protect your account from hackers or we are blamed as a thief.That's why we tell to change all the access. It's you who did this. Not us.
You are talking about a ticket which is already got termed with the server 2 weeks ago. If the money has been transferred to the bank, You have bank access to cash it out or re-add the money on paypal. I wont reply before i get a reply from stuff member

I'll speak to you on telegram and see if the money is on the bank but of course it has been moved since. No one scams money then keeps it where the victim can access it. Crazy how you're changing story, I now got 'hacked'? When the password as a spam char password with many special characters so chances of being hacked are 1 in billions. I was also never told to change access :D 
Just return my money bud this is getting embarassing
Ban 2

(11 January, 2022 - 09:28 PM)FireWizard Wrote: Show More
this guy is telling he changed the password and further he is saying he is not. I think he is drunk. He doesn't know what he is talking about

Explained this in the deal dispute too. Care to read or keep making useless comments?
Seoul#0001
​​​​​​917539579320479816
This post is by a banned member (FireWizard) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Is it a new way to make EZ money quickly? By blaming like this nonsense and creating a dd
Always PM on site before any deal
[Image: S6IAC.gif]
Seoul  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Once again, making useless comments. I have showed proof of everything while you've ignored my replies and mocked me. Lets see how it goes!
Seoul#0001
​​​​​​917539579320479816
Threads
4 Years of service
@Liars I will reply after stuff
Seoul  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 January, 2022 - 09:41 PM by Seoul.)
Obtained further key proof. The bank connected to the paypal is not even available in the UK https://imgur.com/a/zTr29nz it’s not on my app store so I can’t even access the bank myself.

https://imgur.com/a/ovohwm4
He said he’d take the ban thanks
Seoul#0001
​​​​​​917539579320479816
Threads
4 Years of service
(11 January, 2022 - 09:37 PM)Seoul Wrote: Show More
Obtained further key proof. The bank connected to the paypal is not even available in the UK https://imgur.com/a/zTr29nz it’s not on my app store so I can’t even access the bank myself.

A usa paypal must be login with a usa ip or a usa rdp. And the bank can be accessed on emulator or any other device.
Just stop spamming my dm on telegram. i said I will take the ban and stop my business if your claim is valid.
Which is totally a joke.
I have my confidence and self respect and i would suggest you to contact the paypal support. If someone wants to steal the money why would he withdraw it to your bank? Which you has access. He would just simply send it to other paypal which is easiest way.
Your logics are so stupid and funny as well.
Seoul  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 January, 2022 - 10:17 PM by Seoul.)
(11 January, 2022 - 10:02 PM)FireWizard Wrote: Show More
(11 January, 2022 - 09:37 PM)Seoul Wrote: Show More

A usa paypal must be login with a usa ip or a usa rdp. And the bank can be accessed on emulator or any other device.
Just stop spamming my dm on telegram. i said I will take the ban and stop my business if your claim is valid.
Which is totally a joke.
I have my confidence and self respect and i would suggest you to contact the paypal support. If someone wants to steal the money why would he withdraw it to your bank? Which you has access. He would just simply send it to other paypal which is easiest way.
Your logics are so stupid and funny as well.
You want me to contact paypal saying I withdrew money from the bank connected to my paypal under the same name and ID and it was unauthorised? Are you a spastic? Why would ‘someone’ log into my paypal account and withdraw the funds to the VICTIMs bank. The only person who would is someone with access to the bank, like you and the staff in your server.

And how can i download the albert bank app with an rdp if I’m on my phone retard

If you scammed $400 have the balls to say you’re poor and scammed me this is pathetic and not a single point you’ve made has held up

FireWiz is now refusing to help me and log into the bank to check if the money is here. Weird how he doesn’t want to clear his name and help out, and he also said he’ll take the ban and won’t refund me.
@Teken ban the pooron please :)
Brother is eating one piece of steak for dinner and hes back in his trenches working his worthless 9-5 for the rest of his life
Seoul#0001
​​​​​​917539579320479816
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 January, 2022 - 10:38 PM by FireWizard. Edited 1 time in total.)
I dont want to login to that ban since you can further claim that you gave me access then i login then i cashed your money out. login yourself.

@Teken @Liars he is even blackmailing me on dms. I will send proof if needed. What a such pain in head! I can not take him anymore. Please look into this case asap