Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Font Awesome Pro v5.12.0 Desktop + Web

by palapa - 23 April, 2020 - 12:39 AM
This post is by a banned member (Alucard_Voss) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Let's hope still works
This post is by a banned member (Zorg btw) - Unhide
Zorg btw  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(23 April, 2020 - 12:39 AM)palapa Wrote: Show More
[Image: ajjJE.jpg]

Font Awesome is a font and icon toolkit based on CSS and LESS. It was made by Dave Gandy for use with Twitter Bootstrap, and later was incorporated into the BootstrapCDN. Font Awesome has a 20% market share among those websites which use third-party Font Scripts on their platform, ranking it second place after Google Fonts.

Font Awesome 5 was released on December 7, 2017 with 1,278 icons. Version 5 comes in two packages: Font Awesome Free and the proprietary Font Awesome Pro (available for a fee). The free versions (all releases up to 4 and the free version for 5) are available under SIL Open Font License 1.1, Creative Commons Attribution 4.0, and MIT License.

Features
More Icons + Styles
Ditch the mismatched look & get a real icon system. Every icon you'll ever need. In three styles.
More Tools + Services
Save time and get back to work with our full ecosystem of desktop tools and cloud services.
Updates + Support
Get software updates & new icons as they're ready. And Actual Human support when you need it.

What's new in Font Awesome Pro v5.12.0
Enhancements & Fixes
  • Added updates to the science fiction and household categories.
  • Added new and updated brand icons like unity, twitch, safari, pied piper, Microblog, ideal, android, and one more.
  • Updated the existing firefox icon to reflect their new brand, and added a new firefox browser icon.
  • Metadata in Yaml format is now available in our JS packages: @fortawesome/fontawesome-free and @fortawesome/fontawesome-pro
  • The 9-pointed icon named "haykal" was renamed to "bahai" to better match the symbol. If you were previously using the misnamed icon, rename to "bahai" when upgrading.
  • much more...
Download (Mega.nz)

thanks for the ressources ! i needed it
This post is by a banned member (bbysap) - Unhide
bbysap  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Thanks!
This post is by a banned member (fatchapdicks) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
yeah dude is it working tho
This post is by a banned member (mitchellnic86) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
I can't wait to try this! Fingers crossed it works for what I want it to do!
This post is by a banned member (pepito212121) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Replying something so I can download this. I don't get why the F**ck I have to reply to unlock the f*** link. What shitty system!
Ok, now the message is too short so I'm writing random things.
The site is MAKING ME write some random things. sdkfh ksdjh jdhf 2k3jh sdkjfh skdjfh skjfhiuh kjfqoirh 32orh sdfh 0rh wefh 3208r hskjf h40h skjf hweufh sdkjfh 
(23 April, 2020 - 12:39 AM)palapa Wrote: Show More

[Image: ajjJE.jpg]

Font Awesome is a font and icon toolkit based on CSS and LESS. It was made by Dave Gandy for use with Twitter Bootstrap, and later was incorporated into the BootstrapCDN. Font Awesome has a 20% market share among those websites which use third-party Font Scripts on their platform, ranking it second place after Google Fonts.

Font Awesome 5 was released on December 7, 2017 with 1,278 icons. Version 5 comes in two packages: Font Awesome Free and the proprietary Font Awesome Pro (available for a fee). The free versions (all releases up to 4 and the free version for 5) are available under SIL Open Font License 1.1, Creative Commons Attribution 4.0, and MIT License.

Features
More Icons + Styles
Ditch the mismatched look & get a real icon system. Every icon you'll ever need. In three styles.
More Tools + Services
Save time and get back to work with our full ecosystem of desktop tools and cloud services.
Updates + Support
Get software updates & new icons as they're ready. And Actual Human support when you need it.

What's new in Font Awesome Pro v5.12.0
Enhancements & Fixes
  • Added updates to the science fiction and household categories.
  • Added new and updated brand icons like unity, twitch, safari, pied piper, Microblog, ideal, android, and one more.
  • Updated the existing firefox icon to reflect their new brand, and added a new firefox browser icon.
  • Metadata in Yaml format is now available in our JS packages: @fortawesome/fontawesome-free and @fortawesome/fontawesome-pro
  • The 9-pointed icon named "haykal" was renamed to "bahai" to better match the symbol. If you were previously using the misnamed icon, rename to "bahai" when upgrading.
  • much more...
Download (Mega.nz)
This post is by a banned member (alberta0) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (chocolovesyou9) - Unhide