Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Forex trading bot

by Qwiter - 03 February, 2020 - 10:48 PM
This post is by a banned member (Qwiter) - Unhide
Qwiter  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(11 February, 2020 - 12:45 AM)whatdiduk Wrote: Show More
DEAL WITH CAUTION!

And why is that I wonder? Provide a vouch copy before asking for 600 bucks for something that may or might not work. Also whoever considers buying this - use a freaking middleman or just don't get on the hook at all. If it sounds too good to be true..then it is. Read online about Forex bots and you will find the truth quickly

We agree to work through middleman
[Image: 1DNjhTm.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Qwiter) - Unhide
Qwiter  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
We can work by installments, according to this scheme, if the license is not paid, the robot will turn off automatically!
[Image: 1DNjhTm.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Philip67) - Unhide
Philip67  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 April, 2020 - 10:10 AM by Philip67.)
This seems to make a trader's life much easier if you know how to use it. I think this might be a bot or something like that. Perfect thing for those who doesn't have too much time to stay on markets for trading deals. I think you can upgrade it a little bit, and it will be as good as Fondex cBot. I am using Fondex broker and this is the best trading platform you could ever see. To be honest, I am a trader for nearly 10 years, and my career started to grow only when I started to use Fondex trading app. I am trading CFD's, and frankly there are more than 1000 different markets where I can trade. You have to take a look, I am sure you will find some useful tips for you and your Bot