Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Fortnite can be sued?! Article made by Thijssie3033

by Thijssie3033 - 22 January, 2019 - 09:17 PM
This post is by a banned member (Thijssie3033) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Hello everyone,

Today I have been frustrating when my pc only gets bluescreens. Well just a few minuts ago I had an System Exception error with missing: EasyAnticheat.sys

The EasyAnticheat.sys! Is actully an remote acces tool. It is an kind of virus cause when it crashes your pc crashes too! So fortnite has impact on your PC.  BE aware that this is on some people that have got many errors. My tech guy says that it is my SSD and that I should be removing my SSD and do windows on a 1TB hard drive I have. I don't know what you guys think. I'm now trying to repair it. But if you guys also have this problem then DM me on discord 
Thijssie303#4297

thank you for your time and reading,
Thijssie3033
This post is by a banned member (zyrtar) - Unhide
zyrtar  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(22 January, 2019 - 09:17 PM)Thijssie3033 Wrote: Show More
Hello everyone,

Today I have been frustrating when my pc only gets bluescreens. Well just a few minuts ago I had an System Exception error with missing: EasyAnticheat.sys

The EasyAnticheat.sys! Is actully an remote acces tool. It is an kind of virus cause when it crashes your pc crashes too! So fortnite has impact on your PC.  BE aware that this is on some people that have got many errors. My tech guy says that it is my SSD and that I should be removing my SSD and do windows on a 1TB hard drive I have. I don't know what you guys think. I'm now trying to repair it. But if you guys also have this problem then DM me on discord 
Thijssie303#4297

thank you for your time and reading,
Thijssie3033

Fortnite = Huge
Crackers/Hackers = Aim at Fortnite

Let's suppose that Fortnite did it, but I'm pretty sure that they will drop your sue by claiming that hackers are finding new ways through the game to hack clients.
In need of getting your currency exchanged?

Feel free to click here and you will be redirected to my Currency Exchange thread
This post is by a banned member (kacem83125) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 January, 2019 - 04:21 PM by kacem83125.)
EasyAnticheat.sys start woking only if you started the game,,
plus easyanticheat not that hard to delet if you dont like the game anymore

plus maaaaaaany games use easyanticheat not only fortnite ,,

and i think you have a problem in your hardware maybe the SSD not normal ,,, try use it on other harddisk ,,
This post is by a banned member (Thijssie3033) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(23 January, 2019 - 04:17 PM)kacem83125 Wrote: Show More

and i think you have a problem in your hardware maybe the SSD not normal ,,, try use it on other harddisk ,,

thank you for your support, and listening to my post even though it seems now to me nonsence :joy:
This post is by a banned member (kacem83125) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(23 January, 2019 - 04:22 PM)Thijssie3033 Wrote: Show More
(23 January, 2019 - 04:17 PM)kacem83125 Wrote: Show More

thank you for your support, and listening to my post even though it seems now to me nonsence :joy:
thank you,,, you should know they can use your data,, thats easy , but not only them,,even facebook can do that,, whatsapp,,, not only game,,, speacially if one of there programmers turn to a hacker ,,, double agent LOL ,,, support fortnite client and hack them too