Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

@Ghostbyte Scammed 15$

by Raydium - 21 August, 2024 - 11:43 AM
This post is by a banned member (GhostByte) - Unhide
GhostByte  
Supreme
Threads
He must be mentally disabled, he's reacting clown emojis on my telegram channel now kek

I already explained the situation, you haven't read the product description nor the TOS.
I have all the rights to block you when you threaten me to scam report, if staff wants chat logs i'll send the chat logs.

In the product's the scription the current detection (detected) is written in fucking bold, and in my tos i also explain that even tho i try my best to keep my products fud there might be downtime.
[Image: xNDa9TR.gif]
Ghost Stealer - Owned by @GhostByte
This post is by a banned member (Raydium) - Unhide
Raydium  
Registered
Threads
(23 August, 2024 - 01:20 AM)GhostByte Wrote: Show More
He must be mentally disabled, he's reacting clown emojis on my telegram channel now [Image: kek.png]

I already explained the situation, you haven't read the product description nor the TOS.
I have all the rights to block you when you threaten me to scam report, if staff wants chat logs i'll send the chat logs.

In the product's the scription the current detection (detected) is written in fucking bold, and in my tos i also explain that even tho i try my best to keep my products fud there might be downtime.

bruh your advertising something that says a flashing bar of undetected in your bio... when it's detected as litteral shit
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@GhostByte You can either re-fud it or refund him for the full amount. This is because there is no sign on your cracked.io thread about it being detected the title still says undetected and no where on the thread that says it is detected for the time being. Pick an option and do it within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 11/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024
GhostByte  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 24 August, 2024 - 01:23 AM by GhostByte. Edited 1 time in total.)
(23 August, 2024 - 11:38 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@GhostByte You can either re-fud it or refund him for the full amount. This is because there is no sign on your cracked.io thread about it being detected the title still says undetected and no where on the thread that says it is detected for the time being. Pick an option and do it within 24 hours.

I am actively working on making it fud again, obviously this requires me some time, i already know OP is not patient enough for a refud so i'll refund the full amount.

To avoid this kind of problem in the future i'll add a message on my sales thread where i say to check status, so dumb excouses like OP's won't be valid anymore.

Also @Liars, how long does the community alert banner stay for?

Btw i did not get a notification when you replied
Raydium  
Registered
Threads
Bumped #13
This is a bump
GhostByte  
Supreme
Threads
(24 August, 2024 - 01:20 AM)Raydium Wrote: Show More
This is a bump

You are bumping what, i literally said im going to refund just send your ltc addy.
Raydium  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 24 August, 2024 - 04:14 AM by Raydium.)
LX2Rm3dz3QwHwL4DHFNWUJGCdA4FUjCvCa

LTC Addy for refund

(23 August, 2024 - 11:38 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More

thank for for quick response and resolution! aswell I feel like Ghostbyte needs to correct his advertising to ensure that this does not happen again. If you look this is already the 2nd report.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@GhostByte Refund OP within 24hrs
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[TOP SPOT] Ad by YOU
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.