Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[HIRING] Python / Golang / C++ Coders for Automation of Tasks (Web Scraping, ETC)

by Madara - 08 December, 2023 - 02:12 AM
This post is by a banned member (Madara) - Unhide
Madara  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Looking for dedicated workers who are willing to put the time and work effort in to get some of the projects I need done. I need someone is reliable and takes this job seriously. I will list some of the things I need right now, but that list is always expanding. I will be hiring multiple people to even out the work load and so everyone can work on a different project. I am NOT looking for people who are new to coding or have a lack of motivation / drive. I should be able to give a very easy blueprint of something I want and you should be able to bring it to life. By that I am specifically talking about the fact that I can't sit there and be doing the web requests for you to get the values etc. I am paying for full source and good work, not something thrown together.

Here's some of the projects I need atm (once again constantly updating):
  • Combo Splitter (Input list of combos, and be able to filter by domain (including large files and full db entries). Have the choice to keep the password as a combo, or strip it to be just a list of emails) - Should be able to handle 1 file, or multiple files in a folder (of about 100gb+). Should be multithreaded and have no skips. Should use regex to match. Also the output should be able to be put all 1 file or into multiple files sorted by domain etc. 
  • Ebay view bot using requests with different proxy / user agent each request. (should have the ability to choose how many views to add and that will be how many requests are made).
  • Youtube view bot for youtube shorts (Different Proxy and User Agent each request, make it look as human as possible). Since I'm going for engagement and retention will need something in probably selenium, multithreaded, that goes to a channel and goes through each youtube short on it / goes to link of choice then watches the short. When the bot watches the short it should aim for watching it more than once (130%+ retention time) so for example if a short is 30 seconds long, it should rewatch it and stay on the specific short for 45 seconds. I do wish to add more such as a like bot / comment bot using cookies of accounts I buy in bulk (still looking for a source). Comments would be generated by ChatGPT and not every account would like the video. All comments would be in english and be based off the title OR hand typed by me and would just rotate through the list I feed it.
This post is by a banned member (CSTCryst) - Unhide
CSTCryst  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
telegram: @CSTCryst
discord: @_cstcryst
This post is by a banned member (BossOfBosses) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Telegram: https://t.me/PinkPantheer
[Image: vKszKza.gif]

https://t.me/TheBossOfAllTheBosses

I will never refuse to use a middle-man. I always encourage using middle-man
and confirming through the forum before making any deals.

Stay safe & hustle