Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

HIRING freelancing account suppliers - all country is available

by HoneyTech - 24 February, 2024 - 02:33 PM
This post is by a banned member (HoneyTech) - Unhide
HoneyTech  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 29 February, 2024 - 09:32 PM by HoneyTech. Edited 6 times in total.)
Join Our Global Team at HoneyTech!?

We’re Expanding!
HoneyTech is on the cusp of launching an exciting new venture—a global account renting service.
To fuel this innovative service, we need talented and resourceful individuals to come onboard as Account Collectors.

Why should you be interested?
  • You'll gain access to a vast market with numerous customers ready to engage.
  • By providing accounts, you'll play a pivotal role in our supply chain, directly contributing to our growing sales.
  • Enjoy the opportunity to earn competitive money each month, reflecting your hard work and success.
  • Be a part of a forward-thinking company that values initiative and social prowess.
Who are we looking for?
  • Are you someone who enjoys networking and socializing?
  • Do you have the ability to source accounts from various regions around the world?
  • Would you like to be rewarded for your proactive approach and social skills?
If you’ve nodded yes to these, we want to hear from you!
Come Connect With Us!Feel confident and ready?
Apply now to take advantage of this unique opportunity.
Embrace the chance to grow professionally, meet diverse clients, and help shape the future of account transactions with HoneyTech.
Apply Now and become a trailblazer in our global expansion!

TG: https://t.me/johndoe123454321
Discord: mrjustin357
This post is by a banned member (radeshop) - Unhide
radeshop  
Contributor
Threads
good luck!!
           Telegram: https://t.me/radeshop21         
  Discord: https://discord.gg/rade

[Image: IHpyLwY.gif]

HoneyTech  
Supreme
Threads
Bumped #3
This is a bump
HoneyTech  
Supreme
Threads
Bumped #4
This is a bump
HoneyTech  
Supreme
Threads
Hello, Community!
I wanted to extend my deepest gratitude for your responses to my previous employment thread. I recognize that there might have been some confusion due to my English not being the best.
Let me clarify our exciting opportunity:
We proudly serve a robust client base of over 5,000 customers in need of high-quality freelancing accounts from top-tier earning regions such as the EU, USA, Canada, and Australia, with additional openings in Asia including the Philippines and Japan.
Here's What We Offer:
  • Verified Freelancing Accounts: Our clients require fully verified accounts from platforms including Upwork, Freelancer, Guru, Fiverr, LinkedIn, Payoneer, PayPal, and Wise.
  • Long-Term Opportunities: These verified accounts will facilitate ongoing work and tasks, ensuring a lasting relationship with the clients.
  • Monthly Revenue Stream: Purchasers of the accounts agree to a monthly payment plan, securing continuous access and providing you with a recurring income.
Our Promise:
  • Clients are committed to investing upfront in essential tools, such as computers, to get started.
  • We guarantee the authenticity of every account; they are genuine and linked to real individuals with verifiable identities.
Getting Started:
  • As we launch this initiative, we're offering $50 per account as a starting rate. However, as our partnership flourishes and we reach the sale of 30–50 accounts, we’ll definitely reassess and increase our rates.
It’s important to note that this is not just a single payment arrangement — it is designed for stable, long-term financial growth.
We welcome all who wish to be part of HoneyTech's growing team.
Your assistance is sought to create an impactful forum post that resonates with potential collaborators and highlights this incredible prospect.
Thank you for joining us on this promising venture!
Best Regards,
HoneyTech  
Supreme
Threads
Bumped #6
This is a bump
HoneyTech  
Supreme
Threads
Bumped #7