Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

How do I let things go?

by SharpHash - 06 April, 2019 - 10:56 PM
This post is by a banned member (SharpHash) - Unhide
SharpHash  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
So, me and my girlfriend don't see eye to eye sometimes and we argue. I don't like arguing as that damages our relationship. We argue over the stupidest things; I get mad at her for simply walking around her house without pants. I wouldn't get mad at anyone else for that except for her.. I want some advice on how to let stupid things like that go so I can lessen the probability of us getting into an argument. Advice?
Please leave a like if you like what I did. Pepe
This post is by a banned member (banonkiel) - Unhide
banonkiel  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 April, 2019 - 12:43 AM by banonkiel.)
(06 April, 2019 - 10:56 PM)SharpHash Wrote: Show More
So, me and my girlfriend don't see eye to eye sometimes and we argue. I don't like arguing as that damages our relationship. We argue over the stupidest things; I get mad at her for simply walking around her house without pants. I wouldn't get mad at anyone else for that except for her.. I want some advice on how to let stupid things like that go so I can lessen the probability of us getting into an argument. Advice?

Simple.
If you are literally arguing over everything, you need to let go.

If it were me, I would sit down with her for a serious chat and let her know what I think (in the end a relationship consists of two people), Her reply will decide whether I should end the relationship or keep going.

for me, I would rather end a relationship than foul myself by saying "np we can fix this later"
Because eventually an argument will get out of hand and I will regret ignoring the signs that told me to end it.

Wishing you the best of luck mate.
This post is by a banned member (SharpHash) - Unhide
SharpHash  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(07 April, 2019 - 12:42 AM)banonkiel Wrote: Show More
Simple.If you are literally arguing over everything, you need to let go.

If it were me, I would sit down with her for a serious chat and let her know what I think (in the end a relationship consists of two people), Her reply will decide whether I should end the relationship or keep going.

for me, I would rather end a relationship than foul myself by saying "np we can fix this later"
Because eventually an argument will get out of hand and I will regret ignoring the signs that told me to end it.

Wishing you the best of luck mate.

Thanks man, I'll keep your advice in mind; but I don't want to end it with her. She's really loyal and she's not really into social media which brings the Cheating Factor down by a bit.
Please leave a like if you like what I did. Pepe