Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

How to Password Guess Roblox Accounts! ✨ | Roblox PGing Guide ⭐

by Ryanxdz - 25 March, 2024 - 05:19 AM
This post is by a banned member (rizzyisback) - Unhide
Threads
(25 March, 2024 - 04:03 AM)Ryanxdz Wrote: Show More
This guide will help you in hand PGing Roblox Accounts.

What is PGing?
PGing stands for password guessing and is a way to get into old Roblox Accounts which can be sold for money.

Better Methods?
PGing is usually slow and isn't recommended. You can use bruting which is automatic and way faster and will produce more results HOWEVER this is more expensive to start,

Requirements:
- Discord Account: This guide will use mutiple discord bots so you will need a discord account.
- Kag/Other Roblox Lookup Tool: You will need something to lookup roblox accounts. You are recommended to use kag!
- Kyanite/Leakcheck.io: You need something to lookup databases. You can use the cheap option called kyanite which is a discord bot that will allow you to search leaks.
 kyanite (Costs 5$ Lifetime) or leakcheck.io (this option is way more expensive) or any other leakcheck system like snusbase. Any other option isn't recommended!
I am not affiliated with any of the listed tools they are required for PGing unless you can find a free option which isn't really possible.

PGing Guide:

This method may be improved upon in the future if we get 30 likes! I will also create a bruting guide in the future which will be may better  [Image: monkayes.gif]
tyyyy
This post is by a banned member (shedly) - Unhide
shedly  
Registered
Threads
zxcv
This post is by a banned member (iipanch_) - Unhide
iipanch_  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service

What is PGing?
PGing stands for password guessing and is a way to get into old Roblox Accounts which can be sold for money.

Better Methods?
PGing is usually slow and isn't recommended. You can use bruting which is automatic and way faster and will produce more results HOWEVER this is more expensive to start,

Requirements:
- Discord Account: This guide will use mutiple discord bots so you will need a discord account.
- Kag/Other Roblox Lookup Tool: You will need something to lookup roblox accounts. You are recommended to use kag!
- Kyanite/Leakcheck.io: You need something to lookup databases. You can use the cheap option called kyanite which is a discord bot that will allow you to search leaks.
 kyanite (Costs 5$ Lifetime) or leakcheck.io (this option is way more expensive) or any other leakcheck system like snusbase. Any other option isn't recommended!
I am not affiliated with any of the listed tools they are required for PGing unless you can find a free option which isn't really possible.

PGing Guide:

This method may be improved upon in the future if we get 30 likes! I will also create a bruting guide in the future which will be may better  [Image: monkayes.gif]

i will try this method,, been long since no shitt
This post is by a banned member (nekuimjakuim) - Unhide
Threads

What is PGing?

Better Methods?

Requirements:

PGing Guide:

sssssssssssssss
This post is by a banned member (vvvreckedd) - Unhide
Threads

What is PGing?

Better Methods?

Requirements:

PGing Guide:

ty
This post is by a banned member (waterdrinkis) - Unhide
Threads
thx
This post is by a banned member (rosaparkian9) - Unhide
Threads
ty for sharing bro
This post is by a banned member (luxuriouss) - Unhide
Threads

What is PGing?

Better Methods?

Requirements:

PGing Guide:

im sorrry baby please puppyyy
My only TG is "nptluxurious"

[Image: smart.gif] [Image: smart.gif]