Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

How to deal with a breakup

by CODEX1331 - 07 October, 2023 - 05:36 PM
This post is by a banned member (CODEX1331) - Unhide
CODEX1331  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Let's start by saying that if you're worried about breaking up with a girl, it's either one of your first relationships or you've been together long enough.
The first one is easy, experience will come to you and you won't worry about breakups anymore. We live everything more emotionally the first time. When you have had time to let a girl into your life and get used to her - there is indeed a reason to be sad.
BUT, regardless of the reason and circumstances - I will help you forget about all the fucked up stuff and live peacefully.
Getting back into a relationship
In most cases, couples get back together several times before finally breaking up. I believe that everything can be forgiven except cheating/mercantile/ betrayal. If the reason is not one of the above - try to get back, there is still a chance. This you kill two birds with one stone, start over and everything can work out, the more you break up and come together, the easier it is to survive the real end of the relationship.
Reasons for the breakup
Find out the reasons for the breakup and analyze the relationship.
Blame the ex - yes and fuck you need such a one
Blame you - make conclusions and do not act like this in the next relationship
Both are to blame - go to the previous point
When we've done all of the above and analyzed the past, we can move on to your pussy suffering.
Most often from guys after breakups I hear thoughts like "Who needs me but her?(" "I won't find the same good girl..." and other bullshit, which shows not only your pussy suffering, but also your low self-esteem. What do you even hope for if you don't love yourself?
There are more than 3 million girls between 16 and 20 years old in Russia alone! You see, among this fucking number of women there are a hundred or two complete copies of your favorite, but you don't need one. You will understand everything after you read my articles and your fortune will go up. Any man, any dodik, any fucker finds a woman for life, and you, Reader, will find all the more.

You gotta think objectively. Maybe you're just being a fucking asshole. - cheating, abusing and doing other bad things. It's not you, it's your behavior. I used to treat my girls badly too, change.
You got cheated on? Well, there's nothing you can do about it. You can't change the past, you can't fix a girl. And if you give her another chance, you can be sure she'll cheat on you many more times. You're not a cuckold, are you? That's fine.
You can do absolutely everything for a girl and be her ideal, but some (SLUTS) - it will never stop from cheating, it's their nature
I'll make a note here. To be the ideal, doing everything for her, and to be an asshole - equally bad options, always need to balance between them. Otherwise any relationship you have won't last, that's the truth.
Fighting the suffering
The breakup has finally happened. Suffer through the night (Just one). If you drink, get drunk. Put on some pussy-suffering music. Cry, there's nothing fucking wrong with that. (Yes, you can cry sometimes, but only a chick can cry for no reason.)
After that you wake up and start living your life in peace.
Fucking throw sad music out of your playlists, it affects your state of mind a lot. Instead of letting go of the past and moving on - you dive into fucking reflection and start suffering even more.
There are photos at home jointly, gifts from her - put it in the closet, which you open once a year. At this point you should have already given her personal belongings and taken yours.
Delete everything to the fuck - pictures from the phone, dialogues in social networks, but before that, collect it all and stick it in a password-protected archive, send it to yourself in favorites tg, on vk-twink, on yandex-disk.
Why not throw everything away and delete it irrevocably? Because after a while you yourself will want to remember your youth, there will be no sadness, only a pleasant feeling on your soul.
And by hiding everything related to it, you just get rid of worries and memories of it, that's what we need.
No alcohol in large quantities. You will only suffer more on waste and kill your receptors, simple human pleasure will be harder to get. There's no need to even talk about health, everyone knows that your heart, liver, kidneys and potency will be fucked.
However, having 0.5 beers in a fun group of friends will be good for you, you'll be distracted and get fucking emotions without an ex.
Pick up a random chick at a club, go to a hooker. You'll feel a lot better once you get laid/fucked.
Start looking for a new relationship, a new girl will come along and you'll soon forget about the old one.
There's still fucking love and sex in the world, you'll realize that.
Sports. When you're in the gym/wrestling/swimming - you don't care about women, you make yourself better and enjoy working out.
Games, movies, anime. If you like to do these things - take a break, watch/play. Most importantly without romantic storylines.
Books (not fiction, it's bullshit) - again, you get smarter and don't clog your brain with pussyfooting.

Don't worry about the fucked up women, but take care of the good girls. Good luck to you.
This post is by a banned member (Heavenly) - Unhide
Heavenly  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
yap yap yap
[Image: riot2.gif]
This post is by a banned member (weight) - Unhide
weight  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service