Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

I WILL EARN YOU 6%-10% PER WEEK TRADING MY FOREX AND CRYPTO SIGNALS

by CryptoBull_Trading - 06 July, 2021 - 03:28 PM
This post is by a banned member (CryptoBull_Trading) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Don't fall for this ponzi. Also not allowed.
[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net
[Image: 00f6ee-2.png]
aax  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 July, 2021 - 03:44 PM by aax. Edited 1 time in total.)
(06 July, 2021 - 03:37 PM)CryptoBull_Trading Wrote: Show More
(06 July, 2021 - 03:30 PM)aax Wrote: Show More
Don't fall for this ponzi. Also not allowed.

I am literally saying that I will provide all the trades that are going to be executed? You can follow how much pips take profits we are going to hit and how many times we are going to trigger the stop loss. I can give you a free access for a week for my premium trading signals group. Start with $1000 and copy-trade for 7 days, then post how much you have earned, how does it sound to you?

Providing signals is one thing, a hedge fund is another. I am not interested as I am not very experienced with executing signals, but I am just letting you know that hedge funds are considered scams here as they have turned into ponzis 99.9999% of the times and you should only provide manual signals service, otherwise your thread will be removed.
intelfetch.net
aax  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(06 July, 2021 - 03:50 PM)CryptoBull_Trading Wrote: Show More
(06 July, 2021 - 03:43 PM)aax Wrote: Show More
(06 July, 2021 - 03:37 PM)CryptoBull_Trading Wrote: Show More
I am literally saying that I will provide all the trades that are going to be executed? You can follow how much pips take profits we are going to hit and how many times we are going to trigger the stop loss. I can give you a free access for a week for my premium trading signals group. Start with $1000 and copy-trade for 7 days, then post how much you have earned, how does it sound to you?

Providing signals is one thing, a hedge fund is another. I am not interested as I am not very experienced with executing signals, but I am just letting you know that hedge funds are considered scams here as they have turned into ponzis 99.9999% of the times and you should only provide manual signals service, otherwise your thread will be removed.

I am going to trade the signals that I am providing only, and I will bring all the proofs weekly to show everyone. I don't see a reason why my thread should be removed, it's basically the same. Thanks for the advice though, I really appreciate the first post on this to be "Don't fall for this ponzi. Also not allowed.".

Well it doesn't matter if that's what you do, because at any given point of time you could gather the deposits and disappear. It has happened too many times in c.to now - and yes, I don't plan on changing the first post, sorry - after all hedge funds are not allowed.
intelfetch.net
This post is by a banned member (stent) - Unhide
stent  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(06 July, 2021 - 04:16 PM)CryptoBull_Trading Wrote: Show More
(06 July, 2021 - 03:57 PM)aax Wrote: Show More
(06 July, 2021 - 03:50 PM)CryptoBull_Trading Wrote: Show More
I am going to trade the signals that I am providing only, and I will bring all the proofs weekly to show everyone. I don't see a reason why my thread should be removed, it's basically the same. Thanks for the advice though, I really appreciate the first post on this to be "Don't fall for this ponzi. Also not allowed.".

Well it doesn't matter if that's what you do, because at any given point of time you could gather the deposits and disappear. It has happened too many times in c.to now - and yes, I don't plan on changing the first post, sorry - after all hedge funds are not allowed.

Can you link me? I cannot find hedgefunds forbidden anywhere in the rules.
Any staff will tell you it’s not allowed even if it’s not stated.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]