Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

I am scared really......

by hckr01 - 10 February, 2021 - 02:24 PM
This post is by a banned member (hckr01) - Unhide
hckr01  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I just joined this forum after 27 Jan(This year) and I was reported by a "Guest" for leeching....unaware about this concept.....I was shocked at first that within 10 days I was reported.....Didn't even get a month to give to the community......So could anyone report me or only staff members can Flag me???
Also Could anyone please tell how to interpret the My activity graph so that I could keep a track of posts and not get banned again.......
And how to save Yourself from getting banned(Apart from giving to the community)??? Pepe
This post is by a banned member (ZxRVxZ) - Unhide
ZxRVxZ  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Upgrading keek
Not selling anything
PepeBlush Hang
No discord/telegram
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
Share some content.
[Image: V8jd5sG.gif]
This post is by a banned member (risku) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Anonymous) - Unhide
Anonymous  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
I guess the only way your not gonna get banned is by Contributing or Upgrading. Those are the top tips I could give you. If you don't wish to upgrade, simply contribute and get what you need at the same time.
[Image: Sig.png]
(19/10/24)
[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net
This post is by a banned member (Duck) - Unhide
Duck  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(10 February, 2021 - 02:24 PM)hckr01 Wrote: Show More
I just joined this forum after 27 Jan(This year) and I was reported by a "Guest" for leeching....unaware about this concept.....I was shocked at first that within 10 days I was reported.....Didn't even get a month to give to the community......So could anyone report me or only staff members can Flag me???
Also Could anyone please tell how to interpret the My activity graph so that I could keep a track of posts and not get banned again.......
And how to save Yourself from getting banned(Apart from giving to the community)??? Pepe

Contributing to the community is how you do not get banned for Leeching(Just taking and not Contributing), If you continue to just leech your account will most likely be banned.
in case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it.
I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party.
I do not support any actions by the member of this group.
All content posted by me either via a post or thread is purely to educate people and to show how
using any of my content maliciously is illegal and I do not take responsibility for it. Please don't harm or exploit anything you do not have permission for.
This post is by a banned member (072) - Unhide