Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I guess this is goodbye

by bear - 21 November, 2022 - 08:55 AM
This post is by a banned member (bear) - Unhide
bear  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Please, I ask of you, as my final wish, to read this if you're here right now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I came into this community many, many years ago. Poor, young, and stupid. I've made many mistakes along the way, and am lucky to be typing this statement right now. As real life turned for the better, I still came back here. Day after day, I found myself eager to explore. To "challenge the system," make easy money, and maybe meet new people.

Well, about a month ago, I seriously started to ask myself why. What was so important about being here, or on Discord, or in a marketplace for hours on end? Yeah, money's great here. But there's better ways to make it. And maybe this message isn't for the people who don't have other means. At the end of the day, you're gonna seek out whatever means to survive, and if that's being here then so be it. 

But for those who don't. To the ones who come here maybe for the community, or for an adrenaline rush, or for whatever. I want you to ask yourself the same question. Take a look at your time online here (available on your profile or via the user panel here). Ask yourself, "If I had spent every minute of this time learning a hobby, spending time with friends or family, meeting new people, places, activities, where would I be right now?" You likely have spent quite a few hours here. On Discord or Telegram. Think about the time spent, and what you've achieved. Not just for yourself, but for others. 

And this doubles down with money. If you've spent money here. On tools. Programs. Lists. Gambling. Sure you could consider it reinvestment to a certain degree. But think about what it could've went towards instead. Who it could've went towards. There's a few people here who've done right in this regard, given money to their families or to people in need. I applaud their efforts. If that's not you, reconsider.

Final note and the main reason I'm leaving is regarding contribution. I understand the ultimate purpose of this forum is to contribute towards its goal; cracking, leaking, etc. Even so, browsing through the achievements and bragging section make me a little downhearted. Lots of celebration into likes, reputation, etc., which are essentially meaningless. Very few are the posts celebrating real successes; providing for family, quitting addictions, fighting mental illness. At first I chalked it up to revolving around the forum. But other places dont' have this same problem. Other social platforms are full of people talking about their real life success, including forums. It worries me that there's a lack of this here. Maybe people just don't feel it necessary to share with others. But part of me knows that's not true. So if you can't think of an achievement you've completed because of being here that does not involve the forum itself, you might wanna reconsider your priorities. When thinking about what I had achieved here, it was so very limited in results out of the comm here.  And for that reason, it's time I move elsewhere.

For those who read through, and are still reading, I thank you for allowing me to be here. I know I might have seemed like a hassle to deal with sometimes, but I was never doing so out of spite. I doubt this message will reach many people, but if I can help at least one person move on, that's enough for me. I wish the best to all of you moving forward, even if you ultimately choose to carry on here. Just remember, it's never to late to discontinue. You don't have to seperate yourself from friends you've made here, but at some point you'll realize when you need to move on. 

Failure is ultimately the key learning point in life, but you can only afford to fail here so much. You'll miss out on some of the best oppurtunities of life, and your actions here might cause the same for others you've scammed. Remember, every line you share is another person just like you. Before you post, just think about it. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best of luck to you all. A thanks from me, @Crxpper, KingRX and (many) others you've probably seen.

I'll cherish the times I had here, and make better times for others elsewhere

I'm reclaiming my morals. I've done my wrong, now it's time to make right

Bear #3, signing off. Take care :)
Goodbye :)
Thread
This post is by a banned member (Lain) - Unhide
Lain  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Tos  send your password
will miss you bear
[Image: feelssadman.png]
take care
[Image: sellsn.gif]
@maki69Expire May 8, 2024
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs13.gifyu.com%2Fimages%2FSjRDI.gif]

俺、お前の友達になれねえな

This post is by a banned member (CDSG) - Unhide
CDSG  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
Thanks for your words and goodbye.
Bear #1
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[ 30/06/2024 ]
@vyactor

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

[Image: Kxcr0sW.gif]
 [ 03/05/2024 ]

This post is by a banned member (Michael_Scofield) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Kiss

RIP @Tomaat
This post is by a banned member (DashPHP) - Unhide
DashPHP  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Beautiful words might I add myself. You make absolute sense and I hope the best on your future endeavours.
SALES THREAD OUT NOW!!!
Click the image below to learn more!

[Image: XOmNrM2.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Gengar420) - Unhide
Gengar420  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
good luck and 10/10 for the essays
This post is by a banned member (lighttboy) - Unhide
lighttboy  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Pepelove
[Image: qkaS2yX.gif]

[Image: cLdbRJM.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Johnny_Sack) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
it was a pleasure reading this, thats life. I wish you all the best mate, even we not know eachother, i can relate.
  "I've Been Accused Of Being Part Of A Particular Italian-American Subculture."