Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

I need help, badly.

by salamaner - 02 September, 2019 - 09:02 AM
This post is by a banned member (salamaner) - Unhide
salamaner  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 September, 2019 - 09:03 AM by salamaner.)
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]hey, so as the title help I’m in need of a lot of help. A lot. So I’m gonna get a little personal and hopefully some people with goodness hearts can read this and help me read as much as they can. So I’m 16 years old and i stared growing in this community a little, I started when i was 14. About a year ago my father lost his job. Fast forward to now, he just informed us a few days ago that we have 2 months left in this house, the mortgage is 5k a month not to include bills such as phones, internet, gas, and more. And this is extremely sad to me because I was selfish when it came to this stuff. I thought he would be fine but now that I’ve opened up my eyes, it’s really caught me. And another thing, someone is now trying to dox me. Apparently, he has parts of the dox and he wants to leak it if I don’t pay up a ransom. He dmd me 2 months ago asking for money in exchange for my dox being deleted. I got him banned and I thought I was okay. I’m now being brought information that he wants to come back and release it. I’ve already sent about 500$ to my dad from doing what I do but I have no clue what to do if this guy comes along. Please, someone help me either figure out what to do to protect myself or donate to me and my dad. I have a bitcoin address, which I will post here. I don’t know what proof to post but I assure you this isn’t fake, I have friends that know about it as well as my whole discord server. So someone, anyone, please try opening up your heart and help. Thank you for your time.      MY BTC - 3LsHXAAADPa27ThJKTdWu1Kg3ZmTjTZeY3[/font][/font]

And there Are some typos because I’m on mobile typing this and my phone was acting up, so I finished it In notes and pasted it in
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Can you @ the guy that doxxed you?Just wanna check something out.Also wish I could donate like 10k.Maybe I can donate around 50$ or something.
[Image: NoXfDZ2.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @j1n - Until 25.09
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 28.09
[Image: Raw-Proxy-Signature-design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @RAWProxy - Until 27.09

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
salamaner  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(02 September, 2019 - 09:10 AM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
Can you @ the guy that doxxed you?Just wanna check something out.Also wish I could donate like 10k.Maybe I can donate around 50$ or something.

He’s not here, I had his discord but I got him banned. And I’m scared if I do, he’ll release it immediately, and it’s okay, again you don’t need to donate.
salamaner  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a bump
salamaner  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a bump
salamaner  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Methylphenidate) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(08 September, 2019 - 04:44 AM)theblackgem Wrote: Show More
This is a bump

PM me as much info on this guy as you have. I'll make some shit happen Smart

SELLING SIGNATURE SPACE [$15 LIFETIME]
salamaner  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(12 September, 2019 - 01:18 AM)Methylphenidate Wrote: Show More
(08 September, 2019 - 04:44 AM)theblackgem Wrote: Show More
This is a bump

PM me as much info on this guy as you have. I'll make some shit happen Smart

I barely have any info on him, but there's someone who does and he doesn't wanna help me out because he said it would ruin his reputation on a forum. Only info I have is that he's using discord tokens/accounts to add me on discord (accounts that i have no mutual servers with, his first one he used what called 2iq (forgot the #)) I recently got 2 more adds but i declined all of them.