Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

IN YOUR OPINION, WHO IS THE MANLIEST CHAMPION IN LEAGUE OF LEGENDS?

by lisamathew221 - 16 April, 2022 - 02:03 PM
This post is by a banned member (lisamathew221) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Basically title.
In my opinion it's graves.
Asthetically: hes a criminal, large mustache, mutton chops, deep ass voice, carries a big fuckin double barrel shotgun, and smokes a cigar.
Gameplay: hes an adc that has to get  pick up lines , modular kitchen, commercial movers, roblox download
 right next to enemies to do more damage. Gets tougher the longer the fight lasts (e armor passive). Uses explosions. No hard cc (very manly). Likes to be extremely aggressive in the early game and bully enemy jungler (unless it's Warwick :'( at least i can't bully a ww early on with graves). 1-2 shots people.
This post is by a banned member (y7y7y77) - Unhide
y7y7y77  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
graves is femboy, manliest is of course shen without a doubt
This post is by a banned member (Tendo10) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ElizabthGrcia) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 23 November, 2022 - 05:45 AM by ElizabthGrcia. Edited 1 time in total.)
You’re likely planning for your next move. And, who cares about the details? Yes, we understand that it can be overwhelming to find the best moving company. So, we’ve done all the legwork for you to keep you stress free and confident in your new home or office and also you can read guide to have movers in my area. Thank you!