Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

INVESTMENT "SERVICE" | GET 50% PROFIT IN 1 WEEK

by Croketas - 27 May, 2022 - 01:37 AM
This post is by a banned member (Croketas) - Unhide
Croketas  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 July, 2022 - 04:41 PM by Croketas. Edited 1 time in total.)
I'm looking for investments for a new business, I want to buy items on different stores, refund them and sell them irl.
The investor will be getting a specific % we will discuss before dealing, it can be
up to 50%.
I will pay your investment back as soon as I get the refund done and your profit once I have sold the item, it shouldn't take more than 2 weeks since I have a reputated aged account in the most famous marketplace in my country, I will probably buy a membership to accelerate the process of selling.

For example if you want to invest 500$ and we discuss that you will get 50% profit: we will order the item, I will get it refunded (so you get those 500$ back) and I will sell it for cheaper, lets say 400$, you will get 250$ (profit), which is 50% of 500$ (your investment) and I will keep the rest.

Min. Investment amount is 50$ but the cheaper item I will get is 200$, u can invest 50$ and other investors (or me) will put the rest and profits will be splitted to all the investors depending on the invested amount.

I will take the payments in crypto or Amazon giftcard so I can directly buy the item with it

Note: there is no way for you to lose your money since if the refund fails I will just send the item back to amazon and get your money back, I can also send your investment back right after getting the refund done so you don't need to wait until I sell the item :)

It's easy right? I think there is a lot of money to be made with this, I don't plan doing this for more than 1 month so let me know if you are interested asap  PepeBlush

Discord: croketas#2583
Telegram: @Croketas
or PM me here :)
This post is by a banned member (Anubis) - Unhide
Anubis  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
2 Years of service

GOOD LUCK WITH SALES

[Image: sig.gif]
[ Expiry: 10th Nov ]

╔═══════════════════════╗
‎ Signature Spots Available : Starting from $100/Month [ Purchase ]‎ ‎ 
╚═══════════════════════╝

Beware of Impersonators always confirm via Forum PM. I don't sell anything besides signature spots
Croketas  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
thread restored :) bump
This post is by a banned member (Royal_store) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
GLWS
Telegram : royalpage1 - Discord : royal#0753 - WhatsApp : +989059473143
Disocrd Service | Social Media Service ==> SellixClick
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 May, 2022 - 03:01 PM by aax. Edited 3 times in total.)
So you basically want to do refunds and get free items, but not risk your own money? LMAO

What's stoping whoever wants to do this to just use one of the many 5-10% refunding services and earn much more rather than giving you free money?

Furthermore, you want the investor to wait until you sell the item?? :D :D :D :D

Moreover, this could just as well turn into a ponzi, which is not allowed here.

This is the most bullshit "service" I've seen on c.io besides all the scam ones lol
[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net
[Image: 00f6ee-2.png]
Croketas  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
(27 May, 2022 - 02:59 PM)aax Wrote: Show More
So you basically want to do refunds and get free items, but not risk your own money? LMAO

What's stoping whoever wants to do this to just use one of the many 5-10% refunding services and earn much more rather than giving you free money?

Furthermore, you want the investor to wait until you sell the item?? :D :D :D :D

This is the most bullshit "service" I've seen on c.io besides all the scam ones lol

1. Yes, free items that will be sold and we will get profit from that, and what do u mean by risking? Where is the risk?

2. Not everyone wants to do that, they can be afraid of getting caught, being unsafe, find buyers, go sell irl... with this way they don't need to do anything, just pay and I will do the rest. And its not "free money"? I'm doing all the work, I just dont put the money but I will do the rest, thats how investing into a project / business works.

3. Yes of course I want the investor to wait until I sell the item, if u want I can change it and I can offer instant payouts with profits, they send the investment and I instantly send them the investment + profit back without even selling the item  kek  thats ridiculous.

4. Read the definition of "ponzi scheme" and tell me how this can be one. And this service is allowed, I have talked with staff already.

5. You don't need to use this if u don't want, this is a investment just like another one but without risks. If u think a service where you get 50% profit of your investment without doing anything is "bullshit" thats up to you  PepeBlush

hello i'm unbanned after 1 year  [Image: PepeBlush.png]
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 May, 2022 - 11:23 PM by aax. Edited 2 times in total.)
(27 May, 2022 - 04:17 PM)Croketas Wrote: Show More

1. Yes, free items that will be sold and we will get profit from that, and what do u mean by risking? Where is the risk?

2. Not everyone wants to do that, they can be afraid of getting caught, being unsafe, find buyers, go sell irl... with this way they don't need to do anything, just pay and I will do the rest. And its not "free money"? I'm doing all the work, I just dont put the money but I will do the rest, thats how investing into a project / business works.

3. Yes of course I want the investor to wait until I sell the item, if u want I can change it and I can offer instant payouts with profits, they send the investment and I instantly send them the investment + profit back without even selling the item  kek  thats ridiculous.

4. Read the definition of "ponzi scheme" and tell me how this can be one. And this service is allowed, I have talked with staff already.

5. You don't need to use this if u don't want, this is a investment just like another one but without risks. If u think a service where you get 50% profit of your investment without doing anything is "bullshit" thats up to you  PepeBlush

Sorry this is straight bullshit lmao. It's not the "investor" who gets free money, it is you. And oh well when the refund fails or something else happens you will dissapear never to be seen again. So cut the bullshit, all you want is refunds where you don't risk your money.
[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net
[Image: 00f6ee-2.png]
Croketas  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
(27 May, 2022 - 11:22 PM)aax Wrote: Show More
(27 May, 2022 - 04:17 PM)Croketas Wrote: Show More

Sorry this is straight bullshit lmao. It's not the "investor" who gets free money, it is you. And oh well when the refund fails or something else happens you will dissapear never to be seen again. So cut the bullshit, all you want is refunds where you don't risk your money.

How does the investor not get free money? and once again, the investor gets money and I do too, the investor needs to invest money and I need to work, just like any other investment into a business / project.

You could read my thread before trashtalking, it literally says "if the refund fails I will just send the item back to amazon and get your money back", why would I dissapear? kek and what else can happen? U say "or something else happens" but there is nothing that can go wrong.

And once again, what do u mean that I only want refunds where I dont risk my money? Where is the risk?

I don't understand why u keep trashtalking this service, its literally ez money for the investor and me, why would u trashtalk a service that gets u a lot of profit without doing anything?

hello i'm unbanned after 1 year  [Image: PepeBlush.png]