Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

In case y'all cant buy toilet paper rnHow to Make Your Own Toilet Paper Homemade Subs

by bruhsosa - 12 May, 2020 - 07:01 AM
This post is by a banned member (bruhsosa) - Unhide
bruhsosa  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 May, 2020 - 07:02 AM by bruhsosa.)
How to Make Your Own Toilet Paper[Image: empty-toilet-roll.jpg]
Who knew there were so many alternatives when it comes to toilet paper?  But what if you could actually make your own toilet paper?  If you have paper lying around the house, then you can!  Here is what you will need:
  • Any paper, except for glossy magazine paper
  • A pot
  • Water
  • Aloe, baby oil, or any type of unscented lotion (these act as softening agents)
  • Witch hazel (optional; acts as an antibacterial agent)
  • Grass and leaves
  • Rolling pin
  • Mallet or hammer
  • Sheet or towel
  • Ladle or spoon
  • Large cutting board or other flat board
To make toilet paper, follow these steps:
  1. Soak the paper in water first to remove as much ink as you can, especially if you are using newspaper. Once at least ¾ of the ink has seeped out of the paper you can pull it from the soak water.
  2. After you soak the paper, place it in a pot with two handfuls of grass and leaves and cover with water. Bring this to a boil and allow it to simmer at a low temperature for one hour.
  3. Bring the water to a rolling boil for half an hour. You can add water as necessary and you will find foam forms on top that you will need to remove.
  4. After boiling, the paper becomes pulp. You will now remove the pot from the heat and remove the water from the pot without disturbing the pulp.  The best method is to scoop out most of the hot water, leaving the pulp intact, and then let the rest cool.  If you do need to remove the pulp from the pot, do not let it dry out.  You will need to put it back into the pot when the water is gone.
  5. Once the pulp has been put back into the pot, mix in 4 tablespoons of oil or lotion, which will soften the paper, and just a few drops of witch hazel, if you are using it.
  6. Spread the pulp mixture on a towel or sheet spread on a hard flat surface. You can roll it out with the rolling pin, getting it as thin as possible.  If there are lumps, you can hammer these down with the mallet.
  7. Lay the board on top of the rolled out pulp and weight down with heavy objects.
  8. After 30 minutes, remove the weights and the board. You can then turn the towel or sheet over and pull it off of the toilet paper.
  9. Put the toilet paper out in the sun to dry.
  10. Once dry, you can cut it into strips.

how tf do i delete a thread
This post is by a banned member (Jerry99) - Unhide
Jerry99  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
This post saves my life!! Thanks you bro for saving my life
??
This post is by a banned member (Ryze) - Unhide
Ryze  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
mate your gonna safe my life. All the toilet paper in my country is gone, for real. Great tut
[Image: gB0Oyuo.gif]
[Image: ZsTIWSC.png]

Feel free to check out the following links:
 General Rules | Posting Rules | Marketplace Rules 
 Anti Leeching | Upgrade | Terms of Service 
This post is by a banned member (Thicc) - Unhide
Thicc  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Why don't you just use your hands  :pepecrab:
This post is by a banned member (pttboi) - Unhide