Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Killdotme Account Generator | Discord Bot | Daily Restocks | Multiple plans

by Killdotme - 03 August, 2020 - 03:19 AM
This post is by a banned member (Killdotme) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (TheMentalist) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Vouch:

I received 1 month free subscription for vouch provided by @Killdotme 
Thanks for providing 1 month free access.

I tested their built-in discord generator. The generator is nice, well maintained and everything is clean, all accounts can be generated and can be easily accessed. There are 4 subscription plans in total as you can see in design thread, I think all plans are nice but to save money I would recommend LIFETIME Subscription. On the generator till date there are approx. 10000+ accounts and also they're daily uploading new accounts. Once you generate a account from the generator, it gets deleted from stock. Thus each generated account goes to a single user only which is quite remarkable... Also you can generate unlimited accounts per day which is more than sufficient.

I generated few accounts including
2 NETFLIX accounts which worked perfectly fine!!! Yes you heard right, they also added NETFLIX module in their generator. They are trying to add more modules in future as their generator is new it will take time to add all sites...

If you are a reseller or interested in selling accounts, it'll be a good start to try their generator. I'd recommend to buy their subscription++

Finally,
Generator:
9/10
Seller: 10/10