Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

LEECHERS ON CRACKED.TO

by MrCrock - 09 November, 2019 - 11:00 PM
This post is by a banned member (z3n) - Unhide
z3n  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Leechers are the annoyance of every single public forum.   Leechers don't care, and they never will.  

Same here with the posts, I'm "new" (at least here) and I've made 5 posts with plenty of views and replies and have 11 total likes.  So even the paying members (since they get to bypass hide hack without replying) don't hit LIKE either.  So it's not just the lames that register solely to steal content to post on their shit forum or whatever they are doing with them.

People that never Like are those that will not, have not, and never will contribute to a forum (other than potentially paying for a VIP type status)
[Image: JR4v64Y.png]
This post is by a banned member (wedfarm) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (CrwChampion) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
It is really annoying tbh, i know its coming from a new member of the forum but you get the idea
Its really not fun when you see people not appreciating your work, for me i would be satisfied with a nice comment even if its copied lol. at least he did something to not make me feel that i wasted time on this list or whatever it is that i'm sharing to continue on sharing more. I just hope they finally leave some nice comments. 
I'm new to the forum btw  Fiesta
This post is by a banned member (lilricci) - Unhide
lilricci  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
I'm not wanting to be a leecher. This is an old account but I'm very new. I will contribute any way I can.
This post is by a banned member (DarknessIsGod) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (MrCrock) - Unhide
MrCrock  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Pruned4773) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (samenjakkaupergi) - Unhide