Season 10 started at 13:00 on Friday, January 10, 2020.
Don't risk falling to "ELOHELL". Let me play your promotional matches!
Placements are the 10 most valueable games of each League of Legends ranked season. The worse the score you manage to make in placements, the weaker the division you will hit. Therefore, it is better to outsource this task to a professional to start the season with a better division.

How many times have you been in a situation where your team has fed you the game, or one of the players ragequited after his mistake and you were not able to get out of the so-called "Elo Hell"? You know that you could do better at a higher rank, but the rest of the team throw logs at your feet.

If you've met this recently, you've come to the right place! Simply put, we will win these games for you.

We have high accounts on the EUW and EUNE and we are experienced players. Only here you can buy a quick and professional division boost. We performs all orders by ourselfs, does not provide your data to anyone, as in the case of larger websites with boosting. 
-------------------------------------------------------------
Informations:
>>We don't spend BE and RP (however, when we want to buy something, we ask for permission before buying)
>>We don't flame
>>Your account is 100% secure, We use VPN and do not write anything offensive in the game. I play offline if you expect it
>>I start playing from the moment of payment up to max. 2 days
>>The whole process of boosting is most discreet
>>Flexible schedule, together with the client we'll decide when I will play on the account

[Image: jen.png]Price List :
>>Iron IV - Bronze IV - 5$ for each division
>>Bronze IV - Silver IV - 7.5$ for each division
>>Silver IV - Gold IV - 10$ for each division
>>Gold IV - Plat IV - 12.5$ for each division
>>Plat IV - Diax IV - 15$ for each division
Diax + - Write to us in a private message
Placements
12.5$ if you had unranked, iron or bronze last season
15$ Silver
18$ Gold
23$Platinum
35$ Diamond
We will win at least 7 games out of 10. (Possible cases: 10-0, 9-1, 8-2, 7-3).[Image: ok.png] 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
We offer several options for contacting us:
Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/Ekko-Boost-100817264800174
Email: [email protected]
Discord https://discord.gg/VrNvuGu

Plz buy [Image: pepegun.png]