Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Complete Web Development Resources 2020 ALL IN ONE!

by TheHitler - 15 November, 2020 - 08:14 PM
This post is by a banned member (ferdy66) - Unhide
ferdy66  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 28 August, 2024 - 03:41 PM by ferdy66.)
(08 June, 2024 - 10:20 PM)rampur_ka Wrote: Show More
I've been working with .NET.  It is a great technology for web development. One of the main advantages is the integration with other Microsoft products, which makes development more convenient. .NET also supports cross-platform, which allows you to run applications on different systems. From the disadvantages I can note that for beginners .NET may seem complicated, especially if there is no experience with the Microsoft ecosystem. If you choose the right developer or company working in this area, for example, https://blackthorn-vision.com/technologi...-services/, you can get a quality product. Good luck with your project!

Good luck with your project!

thanks
This post is by a banned member (ferdy66) - Unhide
ferdy66  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(17 August, 2024 - 08:06 PM)hoyago7832 Wrote: Show More
<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->I've been working with .NET. It is a great technology for web development. One of the main advantages is the integration with other Microsoft products, which makes development more convenient. .NET also supports cross-platform, which allows you to run applications on different systems. From the disadvantages I can note that for beginners .NET may seem complicated, especially if there is no experience with the Microsoft ecosystem. If you choose the right developer or company working in this area, for example, https://blackthorn-vision.com/technologi...-services/ , you can get a quality product. Good luck with your project!

Good luck with your project!
This post is by a banned member (seannnix) - Unhide
seannnix  
Registered
Threads
Thanks for sharing
This post is by a banned member (daloho7266) - Unhide
Threads
Hi
This post is by a banned member (methisfun2) - Unhide
Threads
thanks