Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

How to start your own CPA Empire? How to make money from home? Easy $$$ to be made [

by miligrmi - 23 February, 2020 - 08:35 PM
This post is by a banned member (kubam8753) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Multiverse) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Thanks for sharing!
This post is by a banned member (Jeff21) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (deathggy) - Unhide
deathggy  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(23 February, 2020 - 08:35 PM)miligrmi Wrote: Show More
Cost per action (CPA) is an online advertising marketing strategy that allows an advertiser to pay for a specified action from a prospective customer. Doing a CPA campaign is relatively low risk for the advertiser, as payment only has to be made when a specific action takes place.
Now one of the biggest issues here is that the user/visitor on your website usually won’t have too much interest in doing whatever the offer requires (most of these offers tend to have a rather ‘scam-like’ look and are not designed in an appealing way). While it is possible to just join a CPA network and directly pick up the offer and then send it to traffic of your choice, for example through ads, I don’t recommend that option and I would like to explain the more easy and efficient concept of CPA to make decent money with and also get results relatively fast.

gr8 work bro
This post is by a banned member (Coping) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ddr) - Unhide
ddr  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
each new method every day is expiring
This post is by a banned member (Zafitix) - Unhide
Zafitix  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(23 February, 2020 - 08:35 PM)miligrmi Wrote: Show More
Cost per action (CPA) is an online advertising marketing strategy that allows an advertiser to pay for a specified action from a prospective customer. Doing a CPA campaign is relatively low risk for the advertiser, as payment only has to be made when a specific action takes place.
Now one of the biggest issues here is that the user/visitor on your website usually won’t have too much interest in doing whatever the offer requires (most of these offers tend to have a rather ‘scam-like’ look and are not designed in an appealing way). While it is possible to just join a CPA network and directly pick up the offer and then send it to traffic of your choice, for example through ads, I don’t recommend that option and I would like to explain the more easy and efficient concept of CPA to make decent money with and also get results relatively fast.

nice nice nice
This post is by a banned member (mohcencra1) - Unhide