Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

The Hitchhiker's Guide to Online Anonymity

by Absurd - 02 August, 2022 - 07:20 PM
This post is by a banned member (Absurd) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (xxc00k3luv3r18) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Coralevynski) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Kilal) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (hdidndjdn) - Unhide
hdidndjdn  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(02 August, 2022 - 07:20 PM)Absurd Wrote: Show More
This is a cool project I'm helping to work on with some like-minded individuals. It is aimed at helping provide security, anonymity and privacy online for journalists, dissidents, whistle-blowers, lawyers, etc. I was hoping some of you might like it. I wanted to give it some exposure and hopefully also gather some content requests. We're currently looking to have both technical and non-technical submissions for things in the guide that will be public domain and explained in a way that anybody can understand. It currently details things like signing up to services anonymously, browsing privately, hardening home networks, setting up servers (both on-prem and cloud) for storage, and many other topics.

LEECHERS REPORTED

been looking for something like this forever thank you
This post is by a banned member (ifdwptl) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (KLhas3874h) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Thank you for the leak
This post is by a banned member (Alon33x) - Unhide
Alon33x  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(02 August, 2022 - 07:20 PM)Absurd Wrote: Show More
This is a cool project I'm helping to work on with some like-minded individuals. It is aimed at helping provide security, anonymity and privacy online for journalists, dissidents, whistle-blowers, lawyers, etc. I was hoping some of you might like it. I wanted to give it some exposure and hopefully also gather some content requests. We're currently looking to have both technical and non-technical submissions for things in the guide that will be public domain and explained in a way that anybody can understand. It currently details things like signing up to services anonymously, browsing privately, hardening home networks, setting up servers (both on-prem and cloud) for storage, and many other topics.

LEECHERS REPORTED

dwwdwd