Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Live: Breaking news from CTO

by NoSleepOG - 26 May, 2020 - 01:35 PM
This post is by a banned member (NoSleepOG) - Unhide
NoSleepOG  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Hi I am your CTO news anchor RanzyFancy. about 16 hours ago now CTO changed owner and FloraiN is no longer to be seen. It seems he has given ownership to @Bateman . It is unclear now what will happen to the server but so far pastr.io has been taken down. @Bateman has given a statement saying the FBI had noticed the website and that being the reason the website has been taken down. @Bateman has yet to prove he can uphold the standards of FloraiN as the server has gone in to full apocalypse mode and everyone is going apeshit.

Stay brave in these dark times.

RanzyFancy unnoficial CTO News anchor signing out for the evening, good night crackers Heart
This post is by a banned member (Alex) - Unhide
Alex  
Trial Moderator
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Stay safe citizen these are dark times - Oblivion Imperial Guard
TOP AND BOTTOM SIGNATURES AVAILABLE CHECK!
https://cracked.io/Thread-Staff-⭐⭐⭐-ALEX...O-2-MONTHS
[Image: jpx1TEv.gif]

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements.
Always confirm with me on Forum PM's.

I do not sell, buy or exchange anything besides my signature. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (Ald1slav) - Unhide
Ald1slav  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
hq news sir

This post is by a banned member (Gabriel_Alert) - Unhide
Threads
6 Years of service
@RanzyFancy when did he say the shit about FBI? a ss or anything as proof? cuz I asked the pastr dev and he said it was lies...
WARNING TO ALL LEECHERS/RULE BREAKERS
I do report leechers and rule breakers, So I recommend to not leech or break any rules.
Read the forum rules
HERE

2 > Spam posting is prohibited, this includes posts such as "ty", "lol" or using only using emojis.

Remember to appreciate my share/work, SMASH THAT GREEN LIKE BUTTON!
I have disabled all my alerts except mention, so if you want me to see your message you have to @Gabriel_Alert me or pm me.

All my vouch copy reviews:
Click Here

You see that heart there? thats the like button. Click on it Pepelove
This post is by a banned member (NoSleepOG) - Unhide
NoSleepOG  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 May, 2020 - 03:15 PM by NoSleepOG.)
(26 May, 2020 - 03:00 PM)Gabriel_Alert Wrote: Show More
@RanzyFancy when did he say the shit about FBI? a ss or anything as proof? cuz I asked the pastr dev and he said it was lies...

I dont have a screenshot but @Bateman said it himself in the SB

Late update: Member named @KIRA3301 deleted his account in fears of his IP being leaked. https://imgur.com/upS8fZ4
                     Member named @St0rmm was banned by @Batemanhttps://imgur.com/iDtFoFJ