Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

@LongLing exposed using IA to protect his friend Verisio

by Low - 24 October, 2023 - 09:07 PM
This post is by a banned member (Coin) - Unhide
Coin  
Galactic
Threads
1 Year of service
(25 October, 2023 - 06:12 PM)LongLing Wrote: Show More
(25 October, 2023 - 05:56 PM)bank Wrote: Show More
(25 October, 2023 - 05:49 PM)LongLing Wrote: Show More
Hello,

I appreciate your input, but it's important to remember that making accusations without clear evidence can lead to misunderstandings and potential harm. In order to maintain a fair and respectful atmosphere, we should rely on concrete facts and avoid assumptions. If you believe there's substantial evidence to support your claims, it would be helpful to present it in a clear and transparent manner. This way, we can address any concerns in a constructive and informed way, ensuring fairness and respect in our discussions.

#ClearCommunication #CommunityRespect

nigga u aint some kind of company, you creating these responses with AI too? fuck off
 I understand that tensions may be running high, but it's essential to maintain a respectful and civil discourse when addressing misunderstandings or conflicts within our community. Insults and offensive language do not contribute positively to the conversation. Let's strive to engage in a more constructive dialogue and work towards resolving any issues in a respectful manner. If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to express them, and we can address them in a more productive way.

just saying ur prompt is ass if u got those hashtags at the end
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown below. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me.
I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
[Image: K2TBlaA.gif]

IGNITE.HOST - ENCRYPTED RDP & VPS

[Image: 9VEzb3E.gif][Image: 9VEzb3E.gif]
This post is by a banned member (LongLing) - Unhide
LongLing  
Supreme
Threads
(25 October, 2023 - 07:06 PM)Coin Wrote: Show More
(25 October, 2023 - 06:12 PM)LongLing Wrote: Show More
(25 October, 2023 - 05:56 PM)bank Wrote: Show More
nigga u aint some kind of company, you creating these responses with AI too? fuck off
 I understand that tensions may be running high, but it's essential to maintain a respectful and civil discourse when addressing misunderstandings or conflicts within our community. Insults and offensive language do not contribute positively to the conversation. Let's strive to engage in a more constructive dialogue and work towards resolving any issues in a respectful manner. If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to express them, and we can address them in a more productive way.

just saying ur prompt is ass if u got those hashtags at the end

I appreciate your feedback. The hashtags were included to help categorize and promote a culture of clear communication and community respect. If you have any other suggestions or thoughts on how we can improve our communication, please feel free to share, and we'll consider them for future interactions.