Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Looking for reliable crypto in-browser wallet/app provider

by suspaco - 10 December, 2021 - 08:48 PM
This post is by a banned member (suspaco) - Unhide
suspaco  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
That supports BTC, ETH, LTC, XMR and other popular exchange pairs and can be opened within TOR browser. I know exit nodes are not trustworthy, but I am not going to use this for life savings kind of money, just need it for a couple bucks here and there.
This post is by a banned member (Zenitsu15) - Unhide
Zenitsu15  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 December, 2021 - 06:52 PM by Zenitsu15. Edited 1 time in total.)
(10 December, 2021 - 08:48 PM)suspaco Wrote: Show More
That supports BTC, ETH, LTC, XMR and other popular exchange pairs and can be opened within TOR browser. I know exit nodes are not trustworthy, but I am not going to use this for life savings kind of money, just need it for a couple bucks here and there.

in-browser wallets it is a BIG NO NO. Plz don't use in-browser wallets, just use ledger or trizor, just HARDWARE wallets.
because it is much safer than browser wallets.
With hardware wallets you use the wallet online just and JUST when you plugging it into your pc + you have to enter a password to use it.
Hardware wallet is offline, safe, password to use. It is the extreme security for your cryptos.
[Image: 00.png]
[Image: tH4D80E.gif]

This post is by a banned member (suspaco) - Unhide
suspaco  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(10 December, 2021 - 08:48 PM)suspaco Wrote: Show More

Thanks. I was exploring it more and I figure I need a desktop app to connect to the exchange network inside something like Tails, but the impotent part is that I can swap one currency for another with that provider and they don't require KYC for using them. When making payments, I want to connect directly to the respective blockchain network, not passing it through exchange again. If exchange is a no-go, then I need at least the second part. Private key stored externally would be ideal I agree.