Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Looking to get hired got high experience in subjects I know

by L4zlo - 06 April, 2024 - 04:27 PM
This post is by a banned member (L4zlo) - Unhide
L4zlo  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 April, 2024 - 04:30 PM by L4zlo.)
as you can read from the title I am looking to get hired for a work prefer a long term one

my main highest experience in phones (hardware/software) and I am talking really deep stuff not basics like custom roms custom kernels custom recoveries kali nethunter related stuff jailbreaking bypassing sec and others stuff regarding phones can even help in hardware parts but you have to send me the phones regarding that and everything related to phones you can think I can help with it so don't worry.

very high experience in video games cheats I am talking high level cheats for (kernel level anti cheats) like dma cheating efi cheating pi/arduino cheating or aim bots fm's and everything related to that.

very high experience in deep searching I can search anything for you and found it even if it seems impossible (that is what my friends always tell me) so yahh.

highly experienced in pc's or computers (hardware/software) can help with most of the stuff you can think.

highly experienced in investing for example dividends methods and etc.

high experience in social engineering (dark psychology) I always read books about it when I got free time and I mean it in all section not for ewhoring or refunding only (basically I can talk) I am really good .

medium experience in c@rding not that much but I still can help if you need.

low experience in editing stuff (video/photo/audio) I am kinda experienced in audio editing but not a lot in rest but I will still try my best to help.

low experience in sec I all I know kinda related to opsec but I have some info here and there like I can reverse python so basically I am still new in this section but I will also try my best to help.

so that is all what I can think that I can help you all with
I probably forgot something but you can just ask me if I know about it or not as I am very free

also small note 
if all you need is just a small help or even a question specially if it is about phones like you just got a bootloop or hardbrick and wanna just to know how to unbrick or just a simple questions I am more than happy to help you 100% for free without costs because I believe in karma and I don't think you need charge people for simple questions at all   [Image: PepeBlush.png]
and this also if you are starting in a project and need help but you still don't have money to pay it is alright I am also happy to help for free <3  [Image: PepeBlush.png] 

got any questions or wanna contact me ? 
discord : 3ra8
telegram : @nazisec

Feel free to contact me <3

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Venchu) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (L4zlo) - Unhide
L4zlo  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(07 April, 2024 - 02:36 AM)shiefkeef Wrote: Show More