Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

@MarylinMafia $1,250 constantly delayed.

by afkafkafk - 18 May, 2024 - 03:16 PM
This post is by a banned member (afkafkafk) - Unhide
afkafkafk  
Registered
Threads
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/MarylinMafia
Sales Thread: thread seems to be junked or renamed.
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $1,250 
Screenshots of Communication: https://t.me/marylinscam
Additional Information: We had done some previous deals so I have gained some trust with him, He randomly messages about a method and he needs some investment money to start this ($750) in the middle of February not much is really heard or updates provided that are positive in the fact this is going forward, he then again messages me about this method but then says he needs an additional $500, this was in March, While i should have asked about the og $750 i sent, and where that was and why he needed more i instead sent the $500, the deal was understood as the following "you send money for investment for the method, I will get someone else to handle the dirty work" which i was fine with, instead what I have been given is 2 shitty ebooks which he literally purchased with my investment funds, there has been no work and no profits since we have agreed to this, considering our deal started in February and its now May with 0 progress being made i would like a refund as i do not believe he is confident enough to actually provide what he promised, fast forward to last monday and i finally asked for a refund, to which he just tries to make me feel bad as if im back stabbing him but eventually agrees to refund on the 20th, today he has messaged me telling me he is going to delay the refund for another  30+ days because he purchased another method and now doesn't have the funds to refund.
I believe he is attempting to line up an exit scam as he keeps trying to delay the refund I would advise all members currently to deal with extreme caution, several of his methods have been removed simply due to the fact that they are LQ and based on things that have been proven to be gamblers delusion  
he is going to say i was ignoring him for a little, which to be fair i was because anytime he would message me it would be begging for money to gamble with

TLDR: Paid for something in February that has had 0 work done to help it go forward, keeps delaying refunds as he keeps spending his money on different methods 

Staff if you would like the complete log please let me know as this has been over several months and thousands of messages, I have attempted to highlight the best one in the provided telegram link

Crypto address for a refund:
BTC - bc1qkmnkz3fmdna5yjfmf8jlgtmxs7d23hvr5l8upw
XMR - 4B8NiHd8SFGV34jLEkYSoJ7D278WNGgcK3kvwGWJVJwpHSwuGGSShjPbTG1gK7qA2o4dUdvU58LVDGd8TWkddsn2935tAiQ
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @MarylinMafia (MarylinMafia) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@afkafkafk can you provide chat logs to me and @Darkness within 24 hours.
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
This post is by a banned member (MarylinMafia) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User has been banned. Sorry for your loss.
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024