Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Mr Eminem scammed me for 90$ Cashapp docs

by TheProfessor_ - 28 January, 2021 - 09:32 AM
This post is by a banned member (TheProfessor_) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@MrEminem reply within 24h. @TheProfessor_ please add more proof. Chatlogs/Transaction link etc.
[Image: V8jd5sG.gif]
This post is by a banned member (BM666) - Unhide
BM666  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 January, 2021 - 03:17 PM by BM666.)
(28 January, 2021 - 12:27 PM)Teken Wrote: Show More
@MrEminem reply within 24h. @TheProfessor_ please add more proof. Chatlogs/Transaction link etc.

We solved this before when u closed this thread than he banned me from his server so i cannot see what he was selling, and he was selling adds from my e-book and i banned him to from my server and he keep calling me scammer over and over
and swearing about documents it's not my fault cuz i only sell documents and about the price u din't even paid 90$ please show proof of transaction and screenshots.
Even if this is a scam report do u call this a scam after getting the documents and e-books for free i do not understand... (I did not block you i just banned you fam and please show proof of the listings below.)
Please show screenshots of my documents
Please show proof of transcations
Please show proof if the documents did not work or not
And why u opened this scam dispute cuz i banned you??

I saw he banned me from his server so i banned him to from my server.
I gave him a second chance and i unbaned him on my server and he keep swearing please teken end this case he is even reposting my threads...
Than on image below u can see he started asking the onlyfans documents after i gave him 2x e-books for free and he keep calling me a scammer always when i ban him for breaking the server rules.
[Image: Screenshot_4.png]
[Image: Screenshot_6.png]

Update:
[Image: Screenshot_8.png]

After i gave him my e-book he started selling traffic with my ebook that he is keep telling me doesnt work im not using it if you are not using it please provide full screenrecording of process how u create tinder accounts if you are not using my method.

[Image: Screenshot_10.png]
BM666  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
Thats not even my cashapp name or cashtag even if it is mine why would u want refund in bitcoin i do not understand dude...
Please show proof of real payment and conversation date that u bought documents stop accusing me as a scammer!

About swearing u keep calling me gay/motherfucker etc and i did not say anything...
Stop wasting our time please!
BM666  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(28 January, 2021 - 04:08 PM)TheProfessor_ Wrote: Show More
(28 January, 2021 - 04:06 PM)MrEminem Wrote: Show More
leThats not even my cashapp name or cashtag even if it is mine why would u want refund in bitcoin i do not understand dude...
Please show proof of real payment and conversation date that u bought documents stop accusing me as a scammer!

About swearing u keep calling me gay/motherfucker etc and i did not say anything...
Stop wasting our time please!

lemme see the ticket i will show you :) dont play games bro its your cashapp

then show transcations from your cashapp at this date? can you?

[Image: D8fBMMF.png]

Are u blind or what or u cannot read dont u read Onlyfans method??
And u paid if u paid 70euro its 85$ and thats a Onlyfans pack and documents price u accusing me of scam and lying and telling the ticket got deleted thats not fair??
And the payment on that screenshot was made on date 17 and this screenshot is made on date 19 (Please provide screenshots of me telling this is my cashapp and send i here)

U even vouched me fam and calling me a scammer after baning you....
[Image: Screenshot_18.png]

Here is proof that i sold cashapp documents before and got approved! u even vouched before
[Image: Screenshot_17.png]