Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Multiple users cracked and leaked my tool. [More than $200 of damage]

by Basilisk - 17 March, 2020 - 03:34 PM
This post is by a banned member (Theodore) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Basilisk) - Unhide
Basilisk  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(17 March, 2020 - 04:11 PM)Theodore Wrote: Show More
Quote:A) At the exact moment you sent me that there were site issues. Every Logitech SE Service owner can admit that a lot of times, the Logitech serial checker on their website didn't work, especially in February. Yes, I admit that Logifys 1st version was buggy af, but at that moment, it was the sites problem. So you -1 point for you  kek
so, you're saying a huge company left a part of it's website broken for 1 month & That the SN Gen I was using at the time (working 100%) was alien technology? Cause thats exactly how it sounds

I'm also insanely glad you brought up tana alen's vouch.

This is 100% a fake vouch.

This is what was said: https://prnt.sc/rhtbgl

a)she said she generated them, not checked them whatsoever
b) IF she meant she checked them, as u said, it wasnt working at the time so how she got 500 working codes is beyond my understanding
c)She has no threads on logitech SEing and doubt she has ever even tried to SE logitech, much less use an SN from ur tool for it.

Also, @try, Jokers himself also leaked to other people so yes, he is much like clue (who got access to it while he shouldnt, making it seem like he was the developer while Feler was)

Yes, Logitechs website serial gen was not functional like 1 in 2 days. And I got proof from chatting with other SErs complaining how it doesn't work, but the real point isnt there. 

As of @Tana Allens vouch, it's his/her opinion. I never force people to leave good reviews, especially in a tool of mine, which i'm more than open for feedback and suggestions.

Another thing. WHO THE FUCK IS FELER. And why did you mention him so many times. And yes, everyone mentioned in this thread is guilty, but YOU are the first one who leaked it. Based on that I can come into conclusions that you're nothing more than a skid trying to protect himself.

I'm also waiting for your version of the story, and probably your confession @clues @ImANigga
telegram @blatt29 for ads
This post is by a banned member (tricks) - Unhide
tricks  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(17 March, 2020 - 04:20 PM)Theodore Wrote: Show More
(17 March, 2020 - 04:18 PM)tricks Wrote: Show More
I'd like to start off saying that I didn't leak your tool and all of this could've been avoided if you added a HWID Lock.
I know that I tried to getting it cracked and that was a mistake although it wasn't my intention.
@clues asked me to crack this program "Logify" and here's the proof: https://gyazo.com/f76fef0af258c5f807cf17b24968a3e8
I had to zoom out (CTRL I) to fit the whole message in so that's why it's stretched.
Here's proof of @clues sending me the program: https://gyazo.com/bdd55213550540a93f07d8ddc933cd07
I don't know why I did what he wanted but I did so that's why I deserve punishment for my actions.
I've read the reply you gave to @Theodore and you said that it was his fault it got leaked which is true but all of this could've been avoided if you added a HWID Lock.
I know that @Theodore shouldn't have sent the program to @clues which he deserves punishment (the same punishment as all of us) but as I've said, you should've added some sort of a lock (HWID, user:pass, etc)
I've coded you a HWID Lock and sent it to your discord DMs @big-SIDI because of the inconvenience.
you're just trynna get out of the ban and admit it lmfao

??  I'm just explaining my story bud
tricks  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(17 March, 2020 - 04:20 PM)Theodore Wrote: Show More
(17 March, 2020 - 04:18 PM)tricks Wrote: Show More
I'd like to start off saying that I didn't leak your tool and all of this could've been avoided if you added a HWID Lock.
I know that I tried to getting it cracked and that was a mistake although it wasn't my intention.
@clues asked me to crack this program "Logify" and here's the proof: https://gyazo.com/f76fef0af258c5f807cf17b24968a3e8
I had to zoom out (CTRL I) to fit the whole message in so that's why it's stretched.
Here's proof of @clues sending me the program: https://gyazo.com/bdd55213550540a93f07d8ddc933cd07
I don't know why I did what he wanted but I did so that's why I deserve punishment for my actions.
I've read the reply you gave to @Theodore and you said that it was his fault it got leaked which is true but all of this could've been avoided if you added a HWID Lock.
I know that @Theodore shouldn't have sent the program to @clues which he deserves punishment (the same punishment as all of us) but as I've said, you should've added some sort of a lock (HWID, user:pass, etc)
I've coded you a HWID Lock and sent it to your discord DMs @big-SIDI because of the inconvenience.
you're just trynna get out of the ban and admit it lmfao

and if you read my story, you would've seen that I said we all deserve punishment  :pepegun:
This post is by a banned member (Nero) - Unhide
Nero  
Reverser
Threads
5 Years of service
14 Leaking a project currently being sold on Cracked.to is prohibited, this does not apply if the leak post pre-dates the sales thread.

[Image: AJxqhaU.png]
tricks  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(17 March, 2020 - 04:22 PM)Rune Wrote: Show More
14 Leaking a project currently being sold on Cracked.to is prohibited, this does not apply if the leak post pre-dates the sales thread.

I'm aware of that and I wasn't planning on leaking or anything.