Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

NEED HELP SPREADING RAT (SUPER EASY REWARDS)

by DjNonsense - 26 January, 2023 - 12:31 PM
This post is by a banned member (DjNonsense) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 26 January, 2023 - 07:34 PM by DjNonsense. Edited 3 times in total.)
ive got a rat set up working perfectly on an rdp rn, but my issue is im not really sure how im gonna spread this and actually get people to run it.
i set up a server claiming to release free cracks of various roblox executers and cod unlock all and esp, aswell as a couple more things, i played the more than less obvious scam off by saying i was giving all for free until 500 members as a way to quickly build trust in that server so i could profit from it later n allat bullshit
thanks to this post i now have a good shop for tokens, a working dm spammer, and a 2,000 member server, however i am forever going to be open to extra help, everything below still applies

v REWARDS BELOW v
If you have a server or something else your willing to spread this through i will provide 50% of all logs of all passwords, cookies, tokens, etc that i get from it and will not giveaway any of them on here. (other 50% will go to me)
If in your 50% split in logs from it there is something that you wanted that you did not end up with, feel free to request anything from me and i will give them to you if i got them
if you have a method to spread this well that wouldnt directly involve you please dm me here, i will rep and provide anything you want from the clients gained as a reward (this can include requesting full client data/logs)
in addition to both of those, if it does well enough i will pay a decent bit via either crypto or cashapp
some specific things i will not ever giveaway are tarkov, rust, and r6 accounts. these can sell for a really good bit, you will receive a cut of each sale, probably 35% but its 100% negotiable!
since borat comes with token logger and payment checker for discord, if wanted, i can send you any discord account with valid payment method that i get for nitro

v EXTRA INFO, PLEASE READ v
I will not provide rdp access in any way. i am almost completely sure that would count as account sharing due to the fact that it uses my auth key.
I will show all clients connected and full psw/cookie file whenever needed either through recording on telegram, or screenshare on discord. (this is so you can be sure im not ripping you off and hoarding logs you earned)
I will deal with any client interactions (if you want me to), by this i mean in any discord server for example that you want to spread it in, if you would rather i do it, i will write any script to be used when sending the rat (what it is n shit, just reasons as to why the client should want to run it)
I will pay attention to any specific client you may want me to, by this i mean i will enable keylogger for them, turn on alerts for when they run certain processes of your choice, record their web cam, export discord chats for you, anything you want monitored on their system i will do it (this includes export all client data)
I will send you any logs of any product that i don't need regardless of if you helped me get it or not. (products that you typically wont receive are eft, rust, and r6 accounts, and most major games, but as i said before you will receive big cut of their sales if you assisted me in getting them)
I will cover all costs for anything that may come up (rdp costs, discord tokens, etc)
[font]I already have the rat obfuscated and ready for client use[/font]

I will make a post if this ever works out and things go well i will start offering stealer logs for rep, these logs will consist of all exported passwords and cookies and whatever else, this will continue till i get to 100 rep
if i reach 100 rep through giving away stealer logs, i will start selling for pretty cheap just in order to get vouches :( but i will forever giveaway free logs as long as im gaining clients!

If you are interested please dm me either here or on telegram but i will take a bit longer for telegram replies sometimes
**DM ME EVEN IF YOU ONLY COULD GAIN ME A SINGLE CLIENT, I WILL PROVIDE ALL CLIENT DATA AND KEEP THEIR SYSTEM INFECTED REGARDLESS**

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Admonish) - Unhide
Admonish  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(26 January, 2023 - 12:31 PM)DjNonsense Wrote: Show More
ive got a rat set up working perfectly on an rdp rn, but my issue is im not really sure how im gonna spread this and actually get people to run it.
i set up a server claiming to release free cracks of various roblox executers and cod unlock all and esp, aswell as a couple more things, i played the more than less obvious scam off by saying i was giving all for free until 500 members as a way to quickly build trust in that server so i could profit from it later n allat bullshit
thanks to this post i now have a good shop for tokens, a working dm spammer, and a 2,000 member server, however i am forever going to be open to extra help, everything below still applies

v REWARDS BELOW v
If you have a server or something else your willing to spread this through i will provide 50% of all logs of all passwords, cookies, tokens, etc that i get from it and will not giveaway any of them on here. (other 50% will go to me)
If in your 50% split in logs from it there is something that you wanted that you did not end up with, feel free to request anything from me and i will give them to you if i got them
if you have a method to spread this well that wouldnt directly involve you please dm me here, i will rep and provide anything you want from the clients gained as a reward (this can include requesting full client data/logs)
in addition to both of those, if it does well enough i will pay a decent bit via either crypto or cashapp
some specific things i will not ever giveaway are tarkov, rust, and r6 accounts. these can sell for a really good bit, you will receive a cut of each sale, probably 35% but its 100% negotiable!
since borat comes with token logger and payment checker for discord, if wanted, i can send you any discord account with valid payment method that i get for nitro

v EXTRA INFO, PLEASE READ v
I will not provide rdp access in any way. i am almost completely sure that would count as account sharing due to the fact that it uses my auth key.
I will show all clients connected and full psw/cookie file whenever needed either through recording on telegram, or screenshare on discord. (this is so you can be sure im not ripping you off and hoarding logs you earned)
I will deal with any client interactions (if you want me to), by this i mean in any discord server for example that you want to spread it in, if you would rather i do it, i will write any script to be used when sending the rat (what it is n shit, just reasons as to why the client should want to run it)
I will pay attention to any specific client you may want me to, by this i mean i will enable keylogger for them, turn on alerts for when they run certain processes of your choice, record their web cam, export discord chats for you, anything you want monitored on their system i will do it (this includes export all client data)
I will send you any logs of any product that i don't need regardless of if you helped me get it or not. (products that you typically wont receive are eft, rust, and r6 accounts, and most major games, but as i said before you will receive big cut of their sales if you assisted me in getting them)
I will cover all costs for anything that may come up (rdp costs, discord tokens, etc)
I already have the rat obfuscated and ready for client use

I will make a post if this ever works out and things go well i will start offering stealer logs for rep, these logs will consist of all exported passwords and cookies and whatever else, this will continue till i get to 100 rep
if i reach 100 rep through giving away stealer logs, i will start selling for pretty cheap just in order to get vouches :( but i will forever giveaway free logs as long as im gaining clients!

If you are interested please dm me either here or on telegram but i will take a bit longer for telegram replies sometimes
**DM ME EVEN IF YOU ONLY COULD GAIN ME A SINGLE CLIENT, I WILL PROVIDE ALL CLIENT DATA AND KEEP THEIR SYSTEM INFECTED REGARDLESS**

This is a bump
Sent u pm
This post is by a banned member (UGProfits) - Unhide
UGProfits  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Hi sir, you should look our thread if you want to learn how to build an empire with people working for you, 10k + month
[Image: UP_Sig.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Nezzo11121) - Unhide
Threads
ty