Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE

by Earner - 23 August, 2021 - 08:15 PM
This post is by a banned member (SweetThings) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 August, 2021 - 06:19 PM by SweetThings. Edited 1 time in total.)
(27 August, 2021 - 03:30 PM)cubester Wrote: Show More
Review: Basic Package Bought! Inside: The methods are effortless & easy to do. The method is so worth it, considering the money you can make from it, and it is a perfect method! He continues to explain the method and how to do it really well, and this makes it easy for the customer to understand what to do without any mess-ups or something like that! This is also a good and potential way to make a great amount of cash in days/weeks. If you follow everything correctly and do it daily, you will profit from it and make lots and lots of money! It does require patience and a setup, but after that, you'll be fine. You can put in any investment to make it easier, but you don't have to at this point, but I highly suggest making more daily. - Do I recommend it?: Yes, I will use it myself as I didn't make any profit yet, as I just bought it, but will 100 percent do. The seller seems professional, and he knows what he is doing, so I expect him to support his customers. Seller: 10/10 Support: 10/10 Method: 9.5/10 Thanks again for showing me this great method, I hope you get more sales!

Should have actual spent time to try it and come back with payment prooft. No one is going to buy this long ass paragraph from you that means nothing. This stinks of an alt account as well.
This post is by a banned member (Earner) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (cubester) - Unhide
cubester  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(29 August, 2021 - 06:18 PM)SweetThings Wrote: Show More
(27 August, 2021 - 03:30 PM)cubester Wrote: Show More
Review: Basic Package Bought! Inside: The methods are effortless & easy to do. The method is so worth it, considering the money you can make from it, and it is a perfect method! He continues to explain the method and how to do it really well, and this makes it easy for the customer to understand what to do without any mess-ups or something like that! This is also a good and potential way to make a great amount of cash in days/weeks. If you follow everything correctly and do it daily, you will profit from it and make lots and lots of money! It does require patience and a setup, but after that, you'll be fine. You can put in any investment to make it easier, but you don't have to at this point, but I highly suggest making more daily. - Do I recommend it?: Yes, I will use it myself as I didn't make any profit yet, as I just bought it, but will 100 percent do. The seller seems professional, and he knows what he is doing, so I expect him to support his customers. Seller: 10/10 Support: 10/10 Method: 9.5/10 Thanks again for showing me this great method, I hope you get more sales!

Should have actual spent time to try it and come back with payment prooft. No one is going to buy this long ass paragraph from you that means nothing. This stinks of an alt account as well.

I will assure you that im already working on it and i have lots of school which makes it more diffuclt, 2nd of all its basically not an alt all due to i have bought atleast 5-7 ebooks on cracked without making an account ans just talking to them on discord i will show proof soon of income Hackerman
This post is by a banned member (AntiKeys) - Unhide
AntiKeys  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
I have bought the $100 version to see if the method is worth it to upgrade after. 

It's defintely not worth it, you need to sell something which isn't easy to sell, he gave a place to sell but most people have the item already. After contacting a bunch of people and already having crazy amount of experience in the field I haven't found anyone in the place he mentionned. 

He claims to have other method where you can 100% make money, but at this point I don't trust him anymore. I specifically asked him if the method would work because I already bought a method like this before which had the same problem, much competition and no sales. He doesn't even use the method anymore.

Made $0 of it after contacting many people + wasted a lot of houres and like $30 extra
This post is by a banned member (LavishLife) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(03 September, 2021 - 09:16 AM)AntiKeys Wrote: Show More
I have bought the $100 version to see if the method is worth it to upgrade after. 

It's defintely not worth it, you need to sell something which isn't easy to sell, he gave a place to sell but most people have the item already. After contacting a bunch of people and already having crazy amount of experience in the field I haven't found anyone in the place he mentionned. 

He claims to have other method where you can 100% make money, but at this point I don't trust him anymore. I specifically asked him if the method would work because I already bought a method like this before which had the same problem, much competition and no sales. He doesn't even use the method anymore.

Made $0 of it after contacting many people + wasted a lot of houres and like $30 extra

Thank god I didn't buy this, I almost did.