Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Netflix Frostlord

by FR13ND5 - 23 April, 2020 - 07:23 PM
This post is by a banned member (FR13ND5) - Unhide
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
I would like to reopen this as me and @Darkness have discussed it via discord and dms here but frostlord never responded and I havent received any feedback from @Darkness
https://cracked.to/Thread-c-to-frostlord-netflix-75
This post is by a banned member (frostlord) - Unhide
frostlord  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
Hello! @Darkness I do not know what you have talked privately, but it was obvious that this user is a manipulator after me for some reason. I did not scam, that is the last thing I would ever do, rather I just showered him with accounts but I can't do that forever, it costs me money and I spent more money giving him free accounts than I made from his payment. If someone manipulative and arrogant like this guy can achieve some fake "justice" while I worked my ass off trying o replace him accounts that I didn't have to do, I just did it to remain the person with the good reputation I have and to hold to the respect of my customers. I treated him with respect, instead he abused my respect and my nice behaviour to milk me off stuff. If another scam report is opened, I will simply post this message again there, I really have no more words about this, I spent all my money then to provide him with accounts (more than he actually paid me) + now if I am to be made to pay more to him just because he thinks he can manipulate you guys, I won't be able to accomplish that and it will not be worth my stay here anymore. If you think I deserve to be banned, I will not argue anymore, this took away a lot of my energy, I won't be able to fight again, I will be too drained for it. thank you.
[Image: Comp-6.gif]
This post is by a banned member (FR13ND5) - Unhide
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
You mean replacing with not working accounts? You didnt even replace the remaining ones
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
I've read the scam report again and my decision will be the same. Closed.
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.