Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Noob questions about LOL

by kriyapedo - 13 December, 2023 - 07:26 AM
This post is by a banned member (kriyapedo) - Unhide
kriyapedo  
Registered
Threads
Hey guys. How's everyone doing? I started playing LOL a few months ago but I'm now trying to playing it more seriously. So, in that light, I have some questions and I hope you guys help me with them. Thanks!
1 - I hear many many times that to stop some champions you have 'to deny their farm'. What do you do to deny someone's farm? What's the mechanics?
2 - I'm now level 20 and I'm beggining to do ranked matches in a few weeks. What advice do you guys have for me? What kind of champions should I pick and ban in bronze?
3 - I'm now level 20 and I'm starting to build runes. I'm doing 9 Magic Resistance, 9 Attack Damage, 9 Armor and 3 Quints for Attack Damage for my AD Rune Page. And I'm doing 9 Magic Resistance, 9 Armor, 9 Magic Penetration and 3 Quints for Ability Power. What do you guys think? Again, keep in my that I'm starting to play bronze ranked games in a few weeks.
4 -Orianna is free this week and I absolutey love to play with her. I like to play mostly APC's and ADC's. He's she worth the 4800 IP?
This post is by a banned member (calciumboy) - Unhide
Threads
(13 December, 2023 - 07:26 AM)kriyapedo Wrote: Show More
Hey guys. How's everyone doing? I started playing LOL a few months ago but I'm now trying to playing it more seriously. So, in that light, I have some questions and I hope you guys help me with them. Thanks!
1 - I hear many many times that to stop some champions you have 'to deny their farm'. What do you do to deny someone's farm? What's the mechanics?
2 - I'm now level 20 and I'm beggining to do ranked matches in a few weeks. What advice do you guys have for me? What kind of champions should I pick and ban in bronze?
3 - I'm now level 20 and I'm starting to build runes. I'm doing 9 Magic Resistance, 9 Attack Damage, 9 Armor and 3 Quints for Attack Damage for my AD Rune Page. And I'm doing 9 Magic Resistance, 9 Armor, 9 Magic Penetration and 3 Quints for Ability Power. What do you guys think? Again, keep in my that I'm starting to play bronze ranked games in a few weeks.
4 -Orianna is free this week and I absolutey love to play with her. I like to play mostly APC's and ADC's. He's she worth the 4800 IP?

League changes patch to patch with every buff and nerf to specific champions so u need to check the build trend from internet or patch info. good luck
This post is by a banned member (kriyapedo) - Unhide
kriyapedo  
Registered
Threads
(13 December, 2023 - 07:26 AM)kriyapedo Wrote: Show More
3 - I'm now level 20 and I'm starting to build runes. I'm doing 9 Magic Resistance, 9 Attack Damage, 9 Armor and 3 Quints for Attack Damage for my AD Rune Page. And I'm doing 9 Magic Resistance, 9 Armor, 9 Magic Penetration and 3 Quints for Ability Power. What do you guys think? Again, keep in my that I'm starting to play bronze ranked games in a few weeks. <!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->https://xender.vip/

I got this,...
This post is by a banned member (RegeleBOSS) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 16 December, 2023 - 02:40 AM by RegeleBOSS.)
quit the game

get cancer kill yourself for playing orianna