Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Not a Scam but Its just kinda shit

by xDraco3079 - 11 June, 2022 - 04:55 AM
This post is by a banned member (xDraco3079) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Dark
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-⭐-MAKE-THOUSAN...MENTORSHIP-⭐
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 1
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/KPBqMJA
Additional Information: Ill start off by saying he is a nice guy, but the service overall just doesnt seem to work and the "mentorship" was mostly just an ebook and answering an occasional few questions I had. Other than that the advice was just to spread it, all of this for 300 dollars. Plus I payed extra for the website setup and stuff which costed 50+ dollars because of domain, which is overpriced according to others, and the website doesn't even work. Essentially, there has been 1 victim who knew it was a scam and had no money on his account, never has, the "mentorship" is pretty much a prepared ebook, and the website was flagged for being a phising site by google and has been taken down by the domain provider. Proof of last bit: https://imgur.com/a/csLRg1M.
[If Applicable] Crypto address for a refund: The one I sent him money with, can resend if need be
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Dark (Dark) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Dark) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Hi, I never claimed that @Liars said I should get a 50% refund please provide proof of that (you don't have any since I never did), don't know how the site would take you 2 hours considering the only difference between it and the other sites you made is a background image (I never said it was the domain, I said "I payed extra for the website setup and stuff which" and the mention about the domain was because it was more than 50 dollars which is said in your post, for the custom domain name). Also again, the mentorship was mostly just directing me to the ebook, and saying I have to spend more money to advertise, half of the ebook doesnt apply because I payed the extra amount, the last part is basic safety things which can be found in guides made by people/staff (I think there was one about making sure no one can track your crypto), and the spreading part was just basic stuff and saying I should spend more money doing x and y.
Threads
1 Year of service
Yea so that wasnt, me, and I yes I bought it a week ago, but you can see in the screenshots (the 4th one) that I did approach you and I talked about the issues I was having and the money spent to which you said "i dont have recommedations no sorry", which is the point I'm making, you just pretty much gave me an ebook and direct me to spend more money doing discord mass dms etc, which I'm sure I could ask any member about  as its common methods. Furthermore I don't know about the websites but most of the time is for waiting for SSL certificate (something you said yourself) which im sure you werent spending the entire time focused on my thing, plus while I don't know much about it @Heaven said it should be simple to do. Also don't know about the impersonator, I sent you a message from my account that we have always been talking with yesterday/today.
This post is by a banned member (Horserace) - Unhide