Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

One of largest Riot data providers leaving the scene - selling instant success

by Atro - 29 February, 2024 - 06:08 AM
This post is by a banned member (Atro) - Unhide
Atro  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 March, 2024 - 08:21 PM by Atro. Edited 3 times in total.)
change of plans no getting rich off me
W/ A heavy heart to those who were my friends here I am taking a permanent leave from the community/most of the interenet due to continuing worseening of health. Take care everyone.
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
You should be the one providing an estimated price range.. not ask for offers lol.
[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net
[Image: 00f6ee-2.png]
This post is by a banned member (LaCatin) - Unhide
LaCatin  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Contact me on telegram @LaCatin
Heart Don't forget the LIKE Button Heart
Only takes a second and it's really appreciated

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...676966.gif]
Atro  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 February, 2024 - 02:54 PM by Atro. Edited 2 times in total.)
(29 February, 2024 - 09:03 AM)aax Wrote: Show More
You should be the one providing an estimated price range.. not ask for offers lol.

I have an estimated price range, and I also know what I've been offered - i'm doing it the way i'm doing it to avoid time waste and not lowball  myself considering I am already willing to accept an offer for a price that is what i'd deem ridiculous. I appreciate you telling me what I should and shouldn't do though. The current offfer I have is not only a sizeable amount, but it's with someone I trust and also includes royalties, so therefore I am exploring my options. IF you feel the need to not be capable of responding past what you did, you can easily move along to the next topic. This also is something that has to my knowledge had nothing of its kind sold before in this scene - so yes, I will continue to entertain offers and ensure the person I am selling to is going to do a good job. If you have issues with that feel free to move  on.

(29 February, 2024 - 09:08 AM)LaCatin Wrote: Show More
Contact me on telegram @LaCatin

I have messaged you.
W/ A heavy heart to those who were my friends here I am taking a permanent leave from the community/most of the interenet due to continuing worseening of health. Take care everyone.
This post is by a banned member (Arnika) - Unhide
Arnika  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
50$?
[Image: DJ2TVDt.png]
Atro  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(29 February, 2024 - 02:50 PM)Arnika Wrote: Show More
50$?

50$ is approximately the price of 3-4 good accounts, you're close!
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(29 February, 2024 - 02:44 PM)RiotBulkData Wrote: Show More

I have an estimated price range, and I also know what I've been offered - i'm doing it the way i'm doing it to avoid time waste and not lowball  myself considering I am already willing to accept an offer for a price that is what i'd deem ridiculous. I appreciate you telling me what I should and shouldn't do though. The current offfer I have is not only a sizeable amount, but it's with someone I trust and also includes royalties, so therefore I am exploring my options. IF you feel the need to not be capable of responding past what you did, you can easily move along to the next topic. This also is something that has to my knowledge had nothing of its kind sold before in this scene - so yes, I will continue to entertain offers and ensure the person I am selling to is going to do a good job. If you have issues with that feel free to move  on.

aka "I am willing to accept low price but lets see if some fish offers a lot more first"

just state your price and show proof why is it worth it - asking for offers is a sign of a crappy sale
[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net
[Image: 00f6ee-2.png]
Atro  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 February, 2024 - 06:58 PM by Atro. Edited 2 times in total.)
(29 February, 2024 - 06:13 PM)aax Wrote: Show More
(29 February, 2024 - 02:44 PM)RiotBulkData Wrote: Show More

aka "I am willing to accept low price but lets see if some fish offers a lot more first"

just state your price and show proof why is it worth it - asking for offers is a sign of a crappy sale
Look dumb fuck, if you'd like to private message @Ping  because surprise surprise the quote about a "rather known member of the community" being the creator of the tools i'm including happens to be him! So if you can't wrap your head around the fact that there's some things that happen in life that require serious responses you can message ping and ask him what debilitating circumstances have led me to do this, feel free to. Will he respond to you? No.
The reason I am willing to accept a fraction of the price is personal and none of your business.

If you wanted me to be a anal fuck to appease to you, let's look at my shop prices, one product for example being sold for 20$ on site I have nearly 3000 of, so should I just start start doing a fucking audit to make you happy? Or should I instead tell you to move on with your life rather than make me waste energy responding to your dumbass remarks?