Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Ownership Scam

by Impost0r - 18 December, 2021 - 10:52 AM
This post is by a banned member (Impost0r) - Unhide
Impost0r  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(21 December, 2021 - 07:54 PM)mcr Wrote: Show More
(21 December, 2021 - 07:53 PM)Impost0r Wrote: Show More
And this report is about you using all old resources while stating its a new project its just not my 20% it about using the old project power to gain popularity and eveything for your new project which just had and new .gay domain so i would still let the staff decide who is correct

what objects mate, the fact that i used the site to redirect you on the new server as i had over old customers, you wanted me to leave them to you so you'll have to pay over $2k to pay their proxies? i can do that aswell, u keep saying the same reason but i probably explained the reason i'm doing that for like 10 times in a scam report

Ahem ahem i am not talking about the people that had subscription i am talking about the people eho bought earlier from .lol and brought from .gay after termination and as far as you are concerer about redirecting them it is still using old reasourses and its on you stopping a project in between and saying its fucking and its in the TOS the project can stop anytime so fuck yourself kek
This post is by a banned member (mcr) - Unhide
Impost0r  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 December, 2021 - 08:04 PM by Impost0r.)
You are going to do both as you used the old resources for personal gain , it was in the TOS of .lol project can stop anytime , You stopped in between ok no problem but you used the old resources. Idc what you think or what was your plan who ever brought from .lol and THEN brought form
gay should be refunded should be refunded cause they were from old project and he targeted them . I should get my money as it dosent concern anytjing cause it was money earned by .lol which was stopped so idk how dose that make scence to choose any one from the 2 . And the rest is same the website the sellix in total sellix + refund of customer who bought from .lol and then .gay + website + my 200$

(21 December, 2021 - 08:00 PM)mcr Wrote: Show More
(21 December, 2021 - 07:57 PM)Impost0r Wrote: Show More
(21 December, 2021 - 07:54 PM)mcr Wrote: Show More
what objects mate, the fact that i used the site to redirect you on the new server as i had over old customers, you wanted me to leave them to you so you'll have to pay over $2k to pay their proxies? i can do that aswell, u keep saying the same reason but i probably explained the reason i'm doing that for like 10 times in a scam report

Ahem ahem i am not talking about the people that had subscription i am talking about the people eho bought earlier from .lol and brought from .gay after termination and as far as you are concerer about redirecting them it is still using old reasourses and its on you stopping a project in between and saying its fucking and its in the TOS the project can stop anytime so fuck yourself kek

no one did cuz the sales were down :retarded: the only sales i did was for the 40k discord pool  DancingClown DancingClown DancingClown DancingClown DancingClown

u can see that by yourself in the discord server but also on the website [Image: unknown.png]

I have also explained why the sales are down and why i focus on the old customers right now, scroll up and start reading  Popcorn
You can show your warning after the ban by setting the dates probably if you cant you can by dragging the graph so we will see about that and you can obviously see the customer list who bought after the ban so everyone who bought from .lol then from .gay should be refunded i dont see your point anywhere

Fuck it shows at editied again why not fucking helll
Impost0r  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
The customers who bought from datacenter.lol and then bought from datacenter.gay should be refunded as you abonded the project of datacenter.lol and started a new porject called datacenter.gay for no reason and used the resources of datacenter.lol for personal gain . Is this clear for you? And the other demands are same
Impost0r  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 December, 2021 - 08:17 PM by Impost0r.)
As i mentioned at the end the fucking shit is same the demand is same old clints who bought from lol and then from gay should be refunded + my 200+ sellix + website it simple i have mentioned it infinity time now and why would i want new customer refund idc about new customers

And what is not scam here , you wake up one day after termination and decide just to change the domain from .lol to .gay and then remove me from the project and keep all profits to yourself . You used ever help from the old project and then say i just cared about them , like wtf you even still have the bot you used name datacenter.lol you just wanted to kick me out and when i apposed , you just wont accept it like anyone who is not brain dead will know what you are trying to do